clen not just for bbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clen not just for bbing

I was quite surprised this morning when my gf came over and started talking to me about this "stuff" she'd heard about from her swimmer girlfriends. My girlfriend swims on the collegiate level, and it seems the whole swim team has heard about this new "stuff" that can increase their lung capacity, that can help them lose weight, yet has anti-catabolic properties.....Low and behold, she's referring to clenbuterol!! I thought it was kinda cool that our little compound clenbuterol that we love so much is breaking out of the bbing circle and getting well known in other demanding high quality sports and training. I started asking her questions about it, and her assistant coach has been giving them protocol on how to run it!! He sounds like he has been given some solid info too, either from research or whatever.. Pretty cool, IMO..

First off, Clen is illegal in the NCAA so be careful. As far as clen being used outside of bodybuilding, it has been around a very long time. I do feel it is either becoming more popular or just more talked about amongst women. I don't think a coach should be giving advice on using it, since there are so many people out there not responsible enough to use it. On top of that, if someone gets the dosing wrong or gets sold a 50mcg pill thinking it's a 20mcg...

Comment

I don't think it's cool at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        First off, Clen is illegal in the NCAA so be careful. As far as clen being used outside of bodybuilding, it has been around a very long time. I do feel it is either becoming more popular or just more talked about amongst women. I don't think a coach should be giving advice on using it, since there are so many people out there not responsible enough to use it. On top of that, if someone gets the dosing wrong or gets sold a 50mcg pill thinking it's a 20mcg...
        All very valid points... I think the main reason why i think it is cool is because from the research i have done on clenbuterol, it seems it could really help people at that level in that particular sport. Plus, i've never met a group of athletes that are more compulsive about their diet and supplementation than these guys, besides the bbing community.

Hopefully the fact that it is illegal will give them all the more reason to be careful and smart..

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          I don't think it's cool at all...

How come? Because of the possibility of misuse?

Comment

Not cool if they get caught. Imagine mom and dad's shame when the news of the positive drug test gets pulled off of the wire by the hometown paper, and it's on the front page. I know a guy who played uni football from my hometown and when he tested positive, that's exactly what happened.

Comment

Plus if you don't dose it right and take too much it WILL cause muscle cramps(personal mountain biking experience. it wasn't fun) and the pool is the last place on earth to have muscle cramp.

Comment

Originally posted by taylor26
                I was quite surprised this morning when my gf came over and started talking to me about this "stuff" she'd heard about from her swimmer girlfriends. My girlfriend swims on the collegiate level, and it seems the whole swim team has heard about this new "stuff" that can increase their lung capacity, that can help them lose weight, yet has anti-catabolic properties.....Low and behold, she's referring to clenbuterol!! I thought it was kinda cool that our little compound clenbuterol that we love so much is breaking out of the bbing circle and getting well known in other demanding high quality sports and training. I started asking her questions about it, and her assistant coach has been giving them protocol on how to run it!! He sounds like he has been given some solid info too, either from research or whatever.. Pretty cool, IMO..

clenbuterol has been used as an aide is just about every imaginable sport you can think of,,,,some sanctions test for clen so be careful.

Comment

I have seen a couple girls use clen. They have both lost weight and didn't have a problem with side effects. I think clen works for anyone to use. As long as you have researched and you know what your doing.

Comment

Originally posted by taylor26
                    How come? Because of the possibility of misuse?
                    Lot's of reasons - I would say most of those reasons would stem from this one though...

Comment

Working...
                    X