lost 8lbs in 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost 8lbs in 3 days

this is killin me i lost 8 fuckin pounds since friday when i got sick. good news is i had my blood drawn today and go see the doc on the 29th and if everything is ok thoes 8lbs will be right back on with my next cycle. next cycle will be
    test 750mgs 1-16
    deca 600mgs 1-15
    anadrol/d-bol 100mgs total 1-4
    anadrol/d-bol 100mgs total 10-14
    GH 6 2/3s ius ED for a year or so
    HCG 500ius 1 time per week possably every 5th day depending on how hard the deca shuts me down
    18-21 possably 19-22 depending on how i feel nolva/clomid
    232lbs right now (should be 240) 10-12%BF
    goal is 260 10-12 BF dont think ill make it but ill try. i have a hard time eatin enough to keep me 240 so 260 is gonna be a pain in the ass.

thats a crap cycle IMO. no offense but your going to look like a bowl of jello with that cycle. when you come off, don't be surprised if you loose 20-25 lbs in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      thats a crap cycle IMO. no offense but your going to look like a bowl of jello with that cycle. when you come off, don't be surprised if you loose 20-25 lbs in a week.
      you only look like jello if you dont know how to eat. this is a basic bulkin cycle????

Comment

from what i remember....your kinda up there in age rocket....id lay of the anadrol and d-bol bro

Comment

Originally posted by hardy
          from what i remember....your kinda up there in age rocket....id lay of the anadrol and d-bol bro
          thats fucked up bro you dont have to remind me im old (38) just curious why you would say age matters if i use anadrol-dbol?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            you only look like jello if you dont know how to eat. this is a basic bulkin cycle????
            anything but basic my friend. that is more gear then I have ever done. more gear then alot of pro's regardless of what people want to believe. no matter how good you eat, the estrogen and progesterone side effects from all those drugs will be very pronounced and you will be a bloated mess. 17-aa drugs at 100mgs for a total of 8 weeks? thats basic? come on bro.

I would drop the deca out completely. Leave the test where it is. I would drop the anadrol all together and run dbol at 30mg ED for the first 4 weeks. then winny the last 4 weeks at 50mg ED.
            Last edited by Bouncer; 01-23-07, 12:34 AM.

Comment

why you would say age matters if i use anadrol-dbol?
              Umm, I think its a pretty well known fact that 17-aa drugs can be very dangerous. the older you get, the more danger there is in terms of high blood pressure, heart problems, cholesterol problems, liver problems etc..
              Last edited by Bouncer; 01-23-07, 12:42 AM.

Comment

anything but basic my friend. that is more gear then I have ever done. more gear then alot of pro's regardless of what people want to believe. no matter how good you eat, the estrogen and progesterone side effects from all those drugs will be very pronounced and you will be a bloated mess. 17-aa drugs at 100mgs for a total of 8 weeks? thats basic? come on bro.

I would drop the deca out completely. Leave the test where it is. I would drop the anadrol all together and run dbol at 30mg ED for the first 4 weeks. then winny the last 4 weeks at 50mg ED.
                i have ran all these does before with no problems of bloat at all! thanks for your input i will conside it since i have to wait untill i see my doctor for my blood test results.

Comment

Umm, I think its a pretty well known fact that 17-aa drugs can be very dangerous. the older you get, the more danger there is in terms of high blood pressure, heart problems, cholesterol problems, liver problems etc..
                  these can be associated with almost any steroid. true the liver is more at risk but this isnt my first picnic i take my liv 52 drink water and get blood test before and after cycles.

Comment

ok bro...

Comment

this is killin me i lost 8 fuckin pounds since friday when i got sick. good news is i had my blood drawn today and go see the doc on the 29th and if everything is ok thoes 8lbs will be right back on with my next cycle. next cycle will be
                      test 750mgs 1-16
                      deca 600mgs 1-15
                      anadrol/d-bol 100mgs total 1-4
                      anadrol/d-bol 100mgs total 10-14
                      GH 6 2/3s ius ED for a year or so
                      HCG 500ius 1 time per week possably every 5th day depending on how hard the deca shuts me down
                      18-21 possably 19-22 depending on how i feel nolva/clomid
                      232lbs right now (should be 240) 10-12%BF
                      goal is 260 10-12 BF dont think ill make it but ill try. i have a hard time eatin enough to keep me 240 so 260 is gonna be a pain in the ass.

with that cycle you should have no problems gaining your lost weight back.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        Is someone moody here:slap:
                        not to be an ass..lol i didnt mean anything bad by that comment. i guess its hard to see my tone behind a key board.

Comment

ok bro...
                          dont give up so easy bouncer. i have 2 goals for this cycle
                          1) i want to hit 260lbs with no more than 12% bf
                          2) i want to squat 6 wheels (this is why im runnin the 17aas 2 times)
                          yours and everyones opinon helps. its easy for me to look at your cycle and tell you whats wrong but very hard for me to look at my own a admit its carried away. if that makes sence.

Comment

I understand bro. I just feel that you can accomplish your goals with less drugs. Like I said, that is more gear then I have ever done. I am good friends with a pro (not competing any more) that never used that much. I just don't think you need all that shit is all.

Comment

thats fucked up bro you dont have to remind me im old (38) just curious why you would say age matters if i use anadrol-dbol?
                              just looking out bro...didnt mean to offend you....just think anadrol isnt worth the sides

Comment

Working...
                              X