Testabol Enanthate 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testabol Enanthate 250

not sourcing, but this is from B.D. i was wondering if its legit??

is it a bottle you have? if so the only way is to test it...that is why when you buy/get something you need to know where it is coming from, what it is, and what to expect from it.

Comment

i dont have a bottle yet, but im about to place an order for test e.. i was wondering if BD is a legit company.. Stonecold is the man btw!

Comment

Yes - British Dragon makes Testabol Enanthate 250...

Comment

^^ right, but do you know if its legit? i just wanna know because im going to place a big order soon

Comment

Originally posted by P4D2A0
            ^^ right, but do you know if its legit? i just wanna know because im going to place a big order soon
            only sure way to know is to test it at a lab...other than that you are relying on the quality of the black market as we all know can be shaky...so you take the good with the bad and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by P4D2A0

What don't you understand about the answers given? Yes it's a legit BD product. Knowing your source well is the only way to help ensure you are actually getting that, without testing it.

Comment

^^ tru, tru.. just wanted to make sure

Comment

go to british dragons site bro there is a supplier verification box on it may help ? :hmmm:

Comment

i think im going to just order from their website.. they have good prices!

Comment

Working...
                    X