Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17-aa drugs- Low dose for longer VS High Dose for a short period of time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17-aa drugs- Low dose for longer VS High Dose for a short period of time..

Ok guys, I want all your opinions on this.

I was thinking about this today at the gym.

Which of these options would be worse on the liver.

Running a 17-aa drug such as Winstrol for 6 weeks at 50mgs a day, Or running Winstrol for 12 weeks at 25mgs a day.

My thinking is that the higher dose for a shorter period would actually put more strain on the liver because of the shock of the high dose. I think running a lower dose (half) for twice as long would actually be better.

What do you guys think?

I see your reasoning and i'm not quite sure, but I would think the longer dose would be worse since you're exposing your liver to 6 weeks of more punishment than the high dose. That's a longer amount of exposure to a toxic compound. The liver is pretty strong and can handle some stuff, but it's after pro-longed exposure that does it in. It's like binge drinking for a week straight compaired to drinking over a month period. The liver can regenerate, but only so much in so much time.

Comment

it is difficult to determine this, and im not sure I am correct, but I do believe that taking the oral for 12 weeks would do more harm. the liver is very regenerative and the longer your doing harm to it, the longer it would take to regenerate healthy cells, thats just my opinion tho...

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        It's like binge drinking for a week straight compaired to drinking over a month period. The liver can regenerate, but only so much in so much time.
        Ya, binge drink for a week compared to 2-3 beers a day for 2 weeks. I would think the binge drinking for that week would be worse then 3 beers a day for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by al the chemist
          the longer it would take to regenerate healthy cells, thats just my opinion tho...
          yes but you would be doing twice as much damage at 50mg a day compared to 25mg a day. if we just talk about dosage for a sec, I think everyone will agree that 25mg a day for any period of time is safer then 50mg per day for that same length of time.

so 6 weeks at 50mgs per day would damage twice the amount of cells as 25mgs per day for 6 weeks. it is also my thinking that 50mg all of the sudden would be a good bit of shock to the liver. compared to 25mg that can be processed and handled easier.

Again, I dont know. Just want to pick peoples brains is all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Ok guys, I want all your opinions on this.

I was thinking about this today at the gym.

Which of these options would be worse on the liver.

Running a 17-aa drug such as Winstrol for 6 weeks at 50mgs a day, Or running Winstrol for 12 weeks at 25mgs a day.

My thinking is that the higher dose for a shorter period would actually put more strain on the liver because of the shock of the high dose. I think running a lower dose (half) for twice as long would actually be better.

What do you guys think?
            thats a good question. i could make points for either way but to tell you the truth i have no clue. just guessin i would take the 6 weeks over the 12 and to tell you the truth i only used to go 4 weeks anyways(high doses)

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              The only way to find out is blood work...Some people can tolerate these doses better than others...Some people can't even do tren for longer than 8wks due to liver problems...Yet someone like me can run it for 13wks+++ with no issues...My blood work will determine a lot of things for me...But then again, it's all how you take care of yourself too...I mean some people smoke for 20yrs and get cancer while others smoke 2 packs a day and never get anything from it.
              cool. tell ya what. i have been wondering about something else that maybe you can help me with. i have been wondering what the effects on the liver was from 1000mgs of anadrol a day for a year. so go ahead and run that and report your blood work back. :)

Comment

cool. tell ya what. i have been wondering about something else that maybe you can help me with. i have been wondering what the effects on the liver was from 1000mgs of anadrol a day for a year. so go ahead and run that and report your blood work back. :)
                :laughnew:

Comment

Ya, binge drink for a week compared to 2-3 beers a day for 2 weeks. I would think the binge drinking for that week would be worse then 3 beers a day for 2 weeks.
                  I was thinking a little more along the lines of a couple shots a day compared to a whole fifth a day. LOL. I think it all depends on how much damage is actually done from a 50mg dose. I think the liver is built to absorb a lot, just not over a prolonged period. Who knows. Where's spidey when you need him? LOL

Comment

well if your doing 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks - 25 mgs for 12 weeks it will end up being the same amount of drugs your putting through your system - you just cut the 50 mgs in half and added 6 more weeks

imo same amount damage done either way - i would rather do 50 mgs for 6 weeks -- reaping better benefits from the drug and getting off to start cleaning your system out

just my 2 cents brother

Comment

well after being on and off 17aa's for years before my liver levels were never elvated. so going higher than 50mg or lower my stuff never changed.

Comment

I'm kind of looking at it in terms of a burn, just to kind of give an analogy. If you move your finger over a flame in 2 sec intervals 5 times, how much damage would be done? If you hold your finger over the flame for 10 sec straight, how much damage would be done? Lastly, how much of this damage can be repaired? I think we would have to know a lot more about the liver on a cellular level and probably has to do with the DNA of the tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                          I'm kind of looking at it in terms of a burn, just to kind of give an analogy. If you move your finger over a flame in 2 sec intervals 5 times, how much damage would be done? If you hold your finger over the flame for 10 sec straight, how much damage would be done? Lastly, how much of this damage can be repaired? I think we would have to know a lot more about the liver on a cellular level and probably has to do with the DNA of the tissue.
                          ya but if you want to make a fare comparison, the lower dose would have to be equal to holding your finger higher off the flame. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            :P DORK :P

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                              :P DORK :P
                              no BS in this thread. get the fuck out of here you fucking newbie. :madfu:

Comment

Working...
                              X