got blood work back today no 17aas for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got blood work back today no 17aas for me

my AST was 44 and normal is 15-37 (high)
    my ALT was 62 and normal is 30-65 normal but to close to me.
    the other 2 ALK P and ALB were perfectly in the middle.
    the doc said it was no big deal and that we should watch it. but i have been off for awhile now so i told myself if everything is not perfect i wont do it. only my liver was off so no anadrol/d-bol for me. most of you thought that i shoulnt do it anyways.
    new cycle
    test E (icns) 750 mgs a week for 16 weeks
    deca 600 mgs a week for 15 weeks
    proviron 50 mgs ed
    gh 6 ius ed
    HCG 500 ius 1 time per week
    possably gonna switch the deca for EQ if i do it will be 800mgs EQ i usally use EQ but want something different this time.
    still not gonna start untill i get my 8lbs back from when i was sick i have 5 more lbs to go before i start. started GH today.

Originally posted by rado
    Who gave you those range numbers? AST/ALT is usually around 25-50...But you are borderline...Milk Thistle????

What were your WBC count? Triglycerides? etc....
    my doc has it printed on the paper. i use liv-52 over milk thstle by its self. my WBC were normal 4.9 the range is 4-11
    trig was 134 mg/dl range 0-210

Comment

the doc is right bro -it is no big deal -- just very slightly elevated -- nothing to worry about -

look pretty damn good - nice job

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Who gave you those range numbers? AST/ALT is usually around 25-50...
        bloodwork ranges can differ slightly depending on what lab is doing the testing and how they have their configs set up. sounds silly, but there is no end all be all of a set range configs for any of this stuff.

Comment

Bro, you have nothing to worry about in those ranges. When I was running winny a few years ago one of my liver values (I can't remember if it was ast or alt) was over 400 <- that is not a typo, it was over 400. I was being treated for another condition and the only thing the doc said was,"Your liver values are evelvated. You should probably get that checked out at some point." She did not seemed alarmed at all, even at that high level. I would take that with a grain of salt because, after all, it was a female doctor.

Comment

Hey what doses were you running and how long did you wait before you went and got your blood work done?

Comment

Originally posted by tigris
              Hey what doses were you running and how long did you wait before you went and got your blood work done?
              if you are askin me i was on 750mgs test 800mgs EQ some tren at 350mgs and GH at 6ius ED i ran that for almost 6 months execpt the tren. i have been off for 4months when i had blood work gonna go back on feb 14th for 16 weeks.

Comment

Good to see you taking precautions and getting blood work done Rocket..

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                  Good to see you taking precautions and getting blood work done Rocket..
                  thanks always have always will. as i recomend that for everyone else also. cuzz you never know whats goin on inside untill its to late unless you keep a eye on things.

Comment

Working...
                  X