doses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doses

i have just brought my self some Tren, test etha, and injectable dianabol. i was wondering if some can tell me how much Mg i should be using a week im 16 stone and "6" tall with a 22% bf and 23 years old i have done 2 cycle now lasting 8 weeks and still have not seen much diffrence in my size, and someone recommened this cycle. :hmmm:

what exactly is the potency of your products mg/ml?

Comment

test is 250mg, thats all i know at the moment cos at work.

Comment

Originally posted by nick13
        i have just brought my self some Tren, test etha, and injectable dianabol. i was wondering if some can tell me how much Mg i should be using a week im 16 stone and "6" tall with a 22% bf and 23 years old i have done 2 cycle now lasting 8 weeks and still have not seen much diffrence in my size, and someone recommened this cycle. :hmmm:
        ok 2 cycles for 8 weeks !your not gonna see much size. :hmmm: what were the compounds?

Comment

i was on 500mg of sus and 250mg of decca and on injectable dianabol i think 500mg and in the last 4 weeks i was on 25mg of dbol tabs a day.

Comment

in 8 weeks the test e an deca is just starten to work its finest.id do a searce on halflives if i were u..

Comment

i am trying my hardest to drop the wight, but i find it very hard to do so, anyway back to the main question can someone please tell me the ideal mg's i should be taking.

Comment

start by taken 100mg of DHT eod!!!!!

Comment

DHT? whats this. so how much test etha, methan and tren, do i need, and also is tren a test? cos if it is i take it i wont need as much etha .

Comment

Research
                    re·search [ri-surch, ree-surch]
                    –noun 1. diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subject in order to discover or revise facts, theories, applications, etc.......

use the search button :staypuff:

Comment

I have a bit too much body fat for Rado too but I still say you need to start your research in the nutrition section. If you arent constantly full all day long, you arent eating enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        How about drop some fat...
                        agreed - diet should be first - also injectable dbol is a fucking waste - just dont understand why people want to inject that shit - winny aswell

Comment

Originally posted by nick13
                          i am trying my hardest to drop the wight, but i find it very hard to do so, anyway back to the main question can someone please tell me the ideal mg's i should be taking.
                          none !!!! all it will do is make you fatter then what you already are -

ever try AM cardio on an empty stomach ? whats your blood type ? what foods are you injesting ? no trying to be a dick bro just trying to point you in the direction you should be headed before starting the gear

Comment

Working...
                          X