No announcement yet.

Trenbolone Enanthate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tren isn't to be seen as long term therapy, if you want something similar to run for longer I'd suggest Masteron. But for courses 4-6 weeks I've never had any probs

Comment

dude you should really stay away from any tren right about now.dont think you can handle it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by big chris
        dude you should really stay away from any tren right about now.dont think you can handle it bro.
        funny guy. only reason I haven't banned you is because you have done your research on alot of subjects and that is much more respectable that most of the new guys that come along and don't know shit. don't push me though. :)

Comment

^^^^ i no????thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            im goin against the grain here and sayin if you never ran tren before use A over E if you mess up and go to high on tren E it takes forever to get the levels back down. i know i did it and got progestrone gyno. and that was only 400mgs tren E i love tren but i only mess with tren A now. i wouldnt treat tren like test tren is way nastyerest(lol)
            Agreed - Tren A seems like the smarter choice if you're going to be using it for the first time - that's what I've got planned for my first run with it (just to be safe) - believe it or not I'm trying to take things slow and easy and safe and safe and safe (with the exception of the extended Winny/Tren run of course)...

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              I love acetate at 100mgs EOD...I couldn' handle the ED, fuck that...Me and enanthate do not get along very well...Some will say it's all in the diet; true to a point...Enanthate will bloat you more, it's a fact...Some will react better to it(enanthate) than others...I bloat really bad on any enanthate...That's why I like fast acting esthers.

i run test e and tren e right to the shows no bloat - must be diet

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                One thing that bothers me a bit is that every time I read something about tren, there is always a little part of the article that says something to the effect of, "trenbolone has been known to place a heavy strain on the kidneys, though no one knows the exact mechanism that it does this by".
                if that worried b - cranberry ex and keep your water intake high - 12 week run at the dose you plan should not bother you bro

Comment

Try to keep the tren cycles short. No more than 8 weeks. Your kidneys will have no problems. People who over do it, those are the ones to worry.

Comment

Working...
                  X