Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready for FIRST cycle- Please critique

Alright....

Here it is. I am getting ready to start my very first cycle. A few of you have seen my posts, and commented, but now would be even better. Here is what I have set up for myself and would love to have critiquing. I am looking to put as much mass on as possible. I had to make a decision between doing Deca or EQ and after much research I decided to go with EQ. Now I know this sounds opposite of what I just said (Gain as much mass as possible) but I do not want to have as much side effects as the deca has. I do like the joint lube that it gives you, but the appetite that EQ will give me sounds better to me with the somewhat alike Gaines. If there is something that I should do as far as rearranging please tell me such as Post cycle therapy. I am wondering if I can use just Nolva post cycle since I will have it anyway, and put the Clomid $ for something else. Also, I need to order pinz and was wondering what some of you recomend as far as what to order, guage ect.So...

Shots on Monday and Thursday

Weeks 1-10 Ara-Test 500mg/wk (ENANTHATE 200mg, PROPIONATE50mg /ml)

Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk

Nolva on hand

Post cycle therapy: Clomid

Day 1 300mg

Days 2-11 100mg

Days 11-21 50mg

Current Stats:
    9.5%bf
    207lbs
    5' 11

Diet:
    4000 calories+
    500g Carb
    300g Protien
    88 g Fat

The diet I am sure will go up...

Thanks for any comments. I sill have time to get some stuff, but am very limited on cash. I only have a maybe $100-$150 left.

I am grabbing the Pro-Line EQ. Its dosed at 500mg per cc/10ml. I think that I am actually going to up the EQ to 500mg per week and just do 1/2ml of test and 1/2ml EQ per shot , 2 times a week.

Comment

I would just go with 400 mg test enath or cyp for a first cycle. No need to add compounds for your first... besides you will have no idea how well your body is responding to which compounds.

Comment

Ok... I am planning on doing a shot every 3rd day. So I was wondering if it is 250mg/ml, how would that work? Days to shoot and ml per shot. Thanks for the help. I am asking because I think that it will come out to doing a shot twice one week and three times the next and then rotating. So... I need some planning from the wise ones. Thanks

Comment

this being your first cycle, save the eq. inject the aratest twice a week. so 500mg of test per week. you will see great results, and save some cash

Comment

What days and amounts should I inject?

Comment

Mon. & Thurs. 1 ml, 250 mg, would total out too 500 mg per week

You need 20 pins for the cycle, yet, order 3-5 extra's just in case.

If you drop a pin, or bend a pin, or anthything like that you don't want to use. Like all this stuff, always be safe, not risky.

Order 25 syringes with 20 gauge needle, use the 20 gauge needle on the pin to draw AS from vial, ( always have wipe vial and injection site with alchohol swab ) . Also order 25 , 25 guage needles. After you draw with 20 guage, you unscrew the 20 gaugle needle and then screw on the 25 guage needle and then inject.

Wise choice on just doing the test. Best guess with your stats and dedication, and training and eating schedule you will be very happy with just a test cycle. Later if you choose to do more cycles you can try other things. It is always the safest and smartest thing too understand how your body responds too the AS, extra TEST, so you can judge sides realistically and know where they come from. If you do 2-4 AS's in first cycle, harder too know for sure.

You could use just nolva post cycle. Again it is an individual thing, some folks do not like clomid post cycle, others swear by it.
              Another good thing about test only cycle, with just nolva post, and this being your first cycle, without deca and or eq, most likely easier to recover. Also, you can through in tribulus post cycle, you can find it cheap at some sites.

Hoped That Helped
              Good Luck

Comment

WOW!! Thanks trip that was VERY helpful. I am excited to get started.I just am going to wait a little longer to start. I want my nutrition on track before I start. It is good now,but Iwant my body used to 4000 calories+ a day first....then add AS

Comment

good luck and welcome to SM

Comment

Thank you very much
                    I am eager to start. Its just staring at me...

http://www.geocities.com/zionic484/ara3.bmp
                    Last edited by StillWorkin; 09-27-03, 08:26 PM.

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/zionic484/ara2.bmp
                      Last edited by StillWorkin; 09-27-03, 08:25 PM.

Comment

great post trip...but I would suggest 22 or 23g pins, especially if hes doing his injects himself, it will go through the pin a bit easier, and make the transition into the dark side a bit simpler

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                          great post trip...but I would suggest 22 or 23g pins

I agree.
                          And get either 1 or 1.5in lengths.....1 inchers work fine though, if you're not huge in the ass :)

Comment

22guage, 1.5 inch is the way to go. Go with the longer needle, as it is better to put the oil deep into the muscle where the vascular network is best to absorb it.

Comment

ive always gone 23 gauge for everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X