Update on the Jintropin and my hands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on the Jintropin and my hands.

Well the numbness seems to be going away. I still get the pinz and needles every once in awhile but noting major. Im almost done my second kit running 5iu per day. Im up 7 pounds. Dont notice much fat burning effect as of yet. One downside is I can basiclly sleep all day and night if I want too. Just thought I would keep you updated. I plan on running it year round.

good to hear...i hope mine goes away soon...

Comment

good to hear its going away bro

i still have mine, gets pretty bad at night

Comment

Originally posted by house1
        good to hear its going away bro

i still have mine, gets pretty bad at night
        mine is unbelievably painful at night!

Comment

mine has never been a pain issue. just kinda numb and tingly. wonder why i havent gotten the pain?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            mine has never been a pain issue. just kinda numb and tingly. wonder why i havent gotten the pain?
            you may not...

Comment

wonder why i havent gotten the pain?
              thats agood thing bro, its not fun.

wakes me up instantley, it gets pretty severe at times

Comment

thats agood thing bro, its not fun.

wakes me up instantley, it gets pretty severe at times
                does it feel like your bones are in a vice being crushed almost?

Comment

yes bro, and i get burning throughout my hands, my right hand being the worst.
                  i actually get up out of bed and walk around shaking the shit out of them trying to get it to stop. not fun

the wife says i am crazy

Comment

yes bro, and i get burning throughout my hands, my right hand being the worst.
                    i actually get up out of bed and walk around shaking the shit out of them trying to get it to stop. not fun

the wife says i am crazy
                    lol - i do the same thing! i get up and get a drink and pace around the apartment for a while. thing that sux is i do it 5-6 times a night. i haven't had a full nights sleep in months.

the burning is horrible, like your hand is being stung by a million fire ants...do you sleep on your side with one arm under your pillow?

Comment

do you sleep on your side with one arm under your pillow?
                      yes i do bro, been trying to sleep in different positions

Comment

yes i do bro, been trying to sleep in different positions
                        i've tried, but after i fall asleep i end back up in that position. it's the only way i sleep comfortably.

Comment

it's the only way i sleep comfortably.
                          me too bro, i am going to drop my gh down to 2ius aday and run it that way for the next year.
                          i hope the pain subsides some

Comment

Sorry to hear about the bad sides for you two guys but how are the gains coming along? Is the GH proving to be worth it? Im very curious.

Comment

Originally posted by biggieswolls
                              Sorry to hear about the bad sides for you two guys but how are the gains coming along? Is the GH proving to be worth it? Im very curious.
                              Like I said, im up 7-8lbs after 2 kits. Im not having the problems that goliath and house are having.

Comment

Working...
                              X