No announcement yet.

do your wives and girl friends know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am curious how anyones girl can not know if you are serious and getting bigger every year. I guess some girls are either blind or choose to be blind to the fact. All of mine have known and I want it that way. I do not like hidden secrets when its done to me so, I live by that rule. If you dont like it haul ass! Im going to do what I want to do no matter what anyone thinks or says even though that is quite selfish. It makes me happy and I like to compete so, that is where the story ends.
    However i did see a post above where the guy was afraid of the past coming back to haunt you. Well i will attest to that because my ex put me in jail so, you better trust the one your with and only let them know what you think cant hurt you in the end...Guys can be complete pricks and do have plenty of issues but, we would never go out of our way to take a problem that far. I got lucky but, she could have very well ruined my life over me breaking it off....Aint love a bitch? My advise is to still be honest if you are "married", that will come back and bite you in the ass as well....:spank:

Comment

I got mine from Science Supplies, but I have bought other products from them and have been very happy.

Comment

gf knew right away when she met me.....she trains as well and is pretty knowledgeable.....so I didn't bs her.....on her last visit she she did a tri inject for me...:D

Comment

Only Hgh and Test for HRT. But the other stuff? no way.

Comment

mine doesnt know but might have some sort of clue. we are working on 3 years and shes loves popping my bacne, :)

Comment

my woman is knows and I wouldn't have it anyother way. I've done the sneaking around doing it behind other girlfriends backs but once I got serious with my fiance it was easy and she understands. She has known from the beginning of our relationship and it makes life so much easier to just be excepted!

Comment

i asked my girl if i can do another cycle and she said no. She wants me to he healthy in the future and all. In a way I agree with her cause I wanna have kids and watch them grow up.

Comment

hey juice I wouldn't worry about not having kids, plenty of guys get the wife or girl pregnant while on cycle. you figure every ejaculation has a few million sperm in it. even if gear drops it down you still have a million or so little guys swimming around looking for an egg.:sperm: :sperm:

Comment

yes my girll knows and so does my family my girl knows my goals and if fine with it hell she shoot my glutes for me and kinda likes it I think she is weird !lol

Comment

Working...
                    X