• Show
Clear All

• Input on cycle please

Stats:

6 ft
    194 lb
    10% bf
    39 years young

I have never taken any of the below before so am hoping to be quite responsive to them.I am after a cycle that wont bloat me and want to experiment with faster acting gear(not EQ)
    Please relay your thoughts

Weeks 1-16 : Prop @ 150 mg eod
    Weeks 1-6 : Tren @ 75 mg eod
    Weeks 1-12 : EQ @ 400mg pw
    Weeks 13-16 : Tren @ 75 mg eod

All of the above will be from powder with a BA of 5%

Is this your first cycle?

If not, your outline looks pretty good, although I would frontload the EQ.

Comment

i would run the fina 150mg eod and the EQ until wk14

Comment

No its not my first cycle i have done a few before but they have always been with long acting esters

I had thought about frontloading the EQ so i will give that a go but Tren @150 eod seems a bit high to me especially since i have never used it before.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          I forgot to log in ....LOL

No its not my first cycle i have done a few before but they have always been with long acting esters

I had thought about frontloading the EQ so i will give that a go but Tren @150 eod seems a bit high to me especially since i have never used it before.

Comment

75 mg ed is by no means high at all, 37mg everyday is low i would at least go 50mg ed

Comment

I spose you are right there trap but i have read about tren being quite harsh so i spose thats why i am erring on the safer side

Any other opinions?

Comment

I think your plan looks pretty good.

Comment

i would up the tren to at least 50mgEd, or 100mg EOD. I personally like the 70mg per day for the 1st time. i would also up the Eq to 600mg. you wont be disappointed

Comment

Since it's not your first I would up the tren and maybe extend the eq but looks good to me.

Comment

ive never had probs with tren at all and ive used it in 4 cycles. but i understand where your coming from theres a lot of different opinions out there

Comment

Working...
                      X