5 weeks in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 weeks in

Well im almost 5 full weeks in. 500mg of test sus for weeks 1 and 2..........then at the start of week 2 i used 25mg of anadrol 5 days a week for week 2-4 and then i have bumped it up to 50mg a week for week 5. Weeks 3-10 are 750mg of test sus. The injections fuckin hurt but i have 20 guage needles so that might be why. With the 750mgs i do half on one leg or ass cheek and half on the other and it makes it not as bad. My needles are like 2 inches but i only go in about a 1-1/4 inch now cause i went the whole two on my first 750 injection and couldnt use that leg for like 7 days. I get fevers the days of my injection and like the next day but after that i feel good. That is the only side i have so far im really happy with my gains and im not holding hardly any water. I stay really hydrated and my diet has been pretty solid. At times i dont feel like eating though. My squat has gone from 275lbs 3 reps to 315lbs 5reps.............and my bench has gone from 195lbs 6 reps to 225lbs 6reps.........i have put on a good solid 15lbs of mass. Very clean to im really happy i didnt think i would get this quality of mass i though it would be more just mass and not as lean. I might quit the drol this week at the end it is week 5...............but im thinking of running it 50mgs for week 6 what do you guys think?

Why in the world are you shooting with a 2" long 20g needle :eek:? Why are you ramping up your doses on the sustanon?

Sorry I didn't answer the question (as I'm not very well versed with orals) but I'm curious about these other things...

Comment

Originally posted by tigris
      Well im almost 5 full weeks in. 500mg of test sus for weeks 1 and 2..........then at the start of week 2 i used 25mg of anadrol 5 days a week for week 2-4 and then i have bumped it up to 50mg a week for week 5. Weeks 3-10 are 750mg of test sus. The injections fuckin hurt but i have 20 guage needles so that might be why. With the 750mgs i do half on one leg or ass cheek and half on the other and it makes it not as bad. My needles are like 2 inches but i only go in about a 1-1/4 inch now cause i went the whole two on my first 750 injection and couldnt use that leg for like 7 days. I get fevers the days of my injection and like the next day but after that i feel good. That is the only side i have so far im really happy with my gains and im not holding hardly any water. I stay really hydrated and my diet has been pretty solid. At times i dont feel like eating though. My squat has gone from 275lbs 3 reps to 315lbs 5reps.............and my bench has gone from 195lbs 6 reps to 225lbs 6reps.........i have put on a good solid 15lbs of mass. Very clean to im really happy i didnt think i would get this quality of mass i though it would be more just mass and not as lean. I might quit the drol this week at the end it is week 5...............but im thinking of running it 50mgs for week 6 what do you guys think?
      was this cycle discussed here before you implemeted it? and yes you are holding water if you are on sust and anadrol. most of the reason for the strength gain. I don't mean to burst your bubble.

Comment

Bro.....is it safe to assume this is your first cycle?
        Because this cycle makes no sense.

If anything, you should have started with 750mgs for the first couple of weeks.
        Also, i hope you have some gyno protection and have your PCT down.

And like Stone said....its water.

And do yourself a favor....spend the $10 and buy some different needles

Comment

what do you weigh by the way?

Comment

Yes my first cycle.............i have clomid for pct...........im 6 foot 215lbs...........im sure im holding water but im just saying i thought i would be very bloated as i have read people complaining about that with the drol and i feel that im not holding that much......this cycle that im doing is almost exactly what is in the 2006 anabolics book except i did 500mg at the beginning and not the end.

Comment

Holding water is also going to depend on diet. Also, you should remind yourself not to push your muscles past the breaking point. You may see a huge gain in your lifts due to the anadrol and you may think it's a good thing and it is to an extent, but just because you think you can lift something doesn't mean you won't tear a muscle so be careful, just a heads up for ya!

Comment

thanks im still doing really good and i havent pushed my lifts to hard yet. I have made some decent gains but nother to dramatic. I also didnt run the anadrol for the 5th week so i only run it 4 weeks.

Comment

You could have done many things differently specially because it is your first cycle.
                  BUt hey there is no point on discussing that since you started :hmmm:

My simple advice,
                  -Get smaller needles, The ones you are using are to thick, this is probably why you can't use your leg for 7 days after a shot.
                  -The fever sounds strange. What type of gear are you using??? I can understand pain,inflamation, slight fever during the first week or max 2 but not 5. Make sure to be really clean when injecting, and make sure your gear is also (hopefully it came from a reputable company) I can't stress that enough.
                  - Read up on pct, there is tons of info on how to make your pct regiment better.

Good luck and next time read read read. Not only from one source but from many, take in the info and make your own decisions after.

Comment

Drol is harsh on your body, I would not push an oral your first time to weeks 6.
                    I would stop at 4 or 5 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X