Do you all ever get lazy after a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you all ever get lazy after a cycle

All of a sudden I feel very lazy. I dont feel like training like while im on the cycle. Im still eating alot and training but i dont feel the workouts as awesome as i would before. At time I jus feel like not doing shit and all. But I know what happens if i do give up, I shrink and I dont want that. HAVe u all felt this before.

i sure do brother. i just force myself to train very intensely. i also am lucky and have a good training partner that wont let me slack.

Comment

im in the same boat as u juice, but force myself to go, even though it feels like its not doing anything. i wish i had a solid partner to keep me motivated.

Comment

motivation.... i cant even say the word when im in post cycle!

Comment

Yeah Juice, I think it happens to just about everybody......
          Thats one of the reasons that AS can be so addictive...

Comment

After my first cycle...I thought I would be so "motivated" to jump back in the gym and work my ass off to keep my gains...but then the post cycle depression kicked my ass for a couple of weeks and I felt too damn cocky afterwards to get my ass in the gym..I ended up losing about 7lbs of good quality mass. I am NOT MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN !:eek:

Comment

if you truly train for yourself, your motivation doesnt stop. My training lets me express myself. My training lets me relieve pent up anger without getting arrested. My training keeps me off of drugs. My training keeps me outta situations i shouldnt be in. My training is me. My training is my motivation.

Comment

Yep, same thing happened to me after my first cycle plus I got sick about two weeks after finishing. Didn't eat or train worth shit , and lost everything.

Comment

Its happened to me in the past, but didnt last long.

I know im in this for life, and I love it. Everyone goes through these times. Keep it to a minimum.

Comment

yeh I get that slackass feeling after a good cycle too bro. Mainly due to my natural testosterone levels being so low after a cycle. I just try to stay focused on the big picture and stay motivated. Eventually your test levels will come back around, clomid works great to help speed this process up.

Comment

i get very lazy after a cycle

Comment

yeah i feel you guys. but i think if i can get a solid training partner i would be better off.

Comment

I am going thru that right now. I finished my post cycle stuff a few weeks ago. I dunno if my Test levels are kinda low or not.

I have been training for 26 months straight with no more than a 7 day break at any given time.

I am starting to feel like I need a break

or

I am an estrogen laden pussy that needs to get off his ass.

I have not decided which yet. :)

Comment

Working...
                          X