dragon pharm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon pharm

hey what's up everyone....i'm new to the board..... i have been out of the scene for about 3 years and started hitting the gym again a few months ago.... anyway, i was wondering if anyone has heard of, or have used anything from a company called "dragon pharm" out of mexico......****i did a search before posting and nothing came up except british dragon, so sorry if this has been talked about before**........ obtained some equi-jet (their name for equipose) and also supertest 250 (not from dragon, but the eq is)...
    i could have sworn that i heard some stuff about the company years ago when i used to train, but i forgot what i heard about them..it was the only eq i could obtain so i'm trying it out.... thank you.

no one has every heard of this company???

Comment

nope, not to many people use mex vet gear anymore. the stuff sucked ass. i see why you would use it your right down the street from it. i used to drive down there all the time and get tons of it and come back and hook my bros up but then i found a good UG lab that is 100% better and just as cheep.

Comment

actually i'm told that dragon pharm is not made for vet use, it's a company down there that makes it for bodybuilders...... but we'll see how it does..... the only connect i have is for mex so i'm stuck with what comes out of there.... it's better than just creatine!

Comment

Originally posted by dan949
          it's better than just creatine!
          dont be so sure. lol. could be vegetable oil.

Comment

that is true!! but i've been using the deca and test for about 2 months...and just changed to the eq....i've been very good gains with the deca and test so i know those are legit...... and i trust the guy about the eq.... but i could have sworn that i have heard of that name (dragon-pharm) when i was in the scene a few years ago.... i just forgot what i heard.... oh well

Comment

There is a UG called Green Dragon.Its human grade but not mexican though

Comment

ya, this one is human grade too....but it's dragon pharm..... oh well......i'll see how it does......

Comment

actually i'm told that dragon pharm is not made for vet use, it's a company down there that makes it for bodybuilders...... but we'll see how it does..... the only connect i have is for mex so i'm stuck with what comes out of there.... it's better than just creatine!

You don't know much about gear now do ya kid????

Also, you don't know much about keeping your identity safe if that's you in the picture. Dude, this is an open forum site and your face is in the pic...come on now, don't you know feds surf all sites???

Unless you have things tested, you don't know what you are getting for sure, CONNECT or not, best friend or not. That's why people try and stick with human grade.

btw, I use to be in your shoes too. I'm not flaming you, just trying to get you some wisdom I learned from people here.

be easy...

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                    You don't know much about gear now do ya kid????

Also, you don't know much about keeping your identity safe if that's you in the picture. Dude, this is an open forum site and your face is in the pic...come on now, don't you know feds surf all sites???

Unless you have things tested, you don't know what you are getting for sure, CONNECT or not, best friend or not. That's why people try and stick with human grade.

btw, I use to be in your shoes too. I'm not flaming you, just trying to get you some wisdom I learned from people here.

be easy...

you are such a dumb ass!! ya, that's me in the picture. do you really think that the FBI would not be able to get a hold of you, DS-Cousin, if they wanted to....o wait, you have a dislcaimer that says your just talkin out your ass and that you really don't use or condone steroids....ok, your safe now....and you probably never have used your computer to log on, so you've outsmarted the FBI....dang, they were so close too!! second, i'm not a kid, unless you consider being 30 a kid, so i don't appreciate being called one....and third how do you know what i know about gear.... just because i'm asking about a certain company...... you didn't answer the question..... so you don't know shit either...... you just post a reply talking shit instead of answering a question......i like how you say you used to be like me....you don't know shit about me dumb ass....... and what the fuck are you talkin about saying unless i get things tested i don't know what i'm taking....what, you take everything you purchase and get it tested......you are such a fuckin moron........just shut your mouth....i'm tired of typing to your dumb ass....so that's all

Comment

you are such a dumb ass!! ya, that's me in the picture. do you really think that the FBI would not be able to get a hold of you, DS-Cousin, if they wanted to....o wait, you have a dislcaimer that says your just talkin out your ass and that you really don't use or condone steroids....ok, your safe now....and you probably never have used your computer to log on, so you've outsmarted the FBI....dang, they were so close too!! second, i'm not a kid, unless you consider being 30 a kid, so i don't appreciate being called one....and third how do you know what i know about gear.... just because i'm asking about a certain company...... you didn't answer the question..... so you don't know shit either...... you just post a reply talking shit instead of answering a question......i like how you say you used to be like me....you don't know shit about me dumb ass....... and what the fuck are you talkin about saying unless i get things tested i don't know what i'm taking....what, you take everything you purchase and get it tested......you are such a fuckin moron........just shut your mouth....i'm tired of typing to your dumb ass....so that's all
                      Well, you've made a great first impression.

Comment

Hey kid...you're a real winner.
                        To answer your question son, no, never heard of the gear you are speaking of. I mentioned about getting tested because of a statement by another member, that it could be vegetable oil (think it was Bouncer, you know, the owner of the site). Since the bust, nearly 15mos ago involving the AFI, FBI, and ATF, December 15th, 2005, product coming out of Mexico is suspect. The bust involved, I believe 7 of the 9 largest producers and distributors of VET gear in North America. So, like I said, KID, you don't know much.

your quote: "hey what's up everyone....i'm new to the board." Like babyblues said, you're making a great first impression. Trust me douche bag, I took it easy on you. Let some of the vets get a hold of you.

Good luck on your gear... :D
                        Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 03-26-07, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Hes right though. The picture means shit. They could get a hold of you, DS-Cousin, just as fast as someone with a picture. An IP address is much more important than a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                            Hey kid...you're a real winner.
                            To answer your question son, no, never heard of the gear you are speaking of. I mentioned about getting tested because of a statement by another member, that it could be vegetable oil (think it was Bouncer, you know, the owner of the site). Since the bust, nearly 15mos ago involving the AFI, FBI, and ATF, December 15th, 2005, product coming out of Mexico is suspect. The bust involved, I believe 7 of the 9 largest producers and distributors of VET gear in North America. So, like I said, KID, you don't know much.

your quote: "hey what's up everyone....i'm new to the board." Like babyblues said, you're making a great first impression. Trust me douche bag, I took it easy on you. Let some of the vets get a hold of you.

Good luck on your gear... :D

honestly bro.....get a life...... is your life that boaring that you go on this board not to answer questions or give advise, but to tell people they dont know shit and talk down to everyone..... and i dont give a shit what people on the board think of me....... if everyone hates me...wow big deal, i wont come on here anymore....my life is a lot more than just a message board....take a look at my post dumb ass..... i haven't wasted any space like you do, until you came along and provoked me out of nowhere...and don't say you were trying to look out for me.....read the entire thread then read your post........your just a dumb ass who likes to talk down to people.... internet tough guy...... get a life....... and what the fuck does "let some of the vets get a hold of you" supposed to mean..... listen to yourself dude... and you dont have to take it easy on me tough guy....you've got my picture, name, and area code...... so come on and take it easy on me anytime you want........ that's all man, i'm not wasting my time typing anymore this is such a joke i cant even believe you sucked me into this....

Comment

Originally posted by vicmack777
                              Hes right though. The picture means shit. They could get a hold of you, DS-Cousin, just as fast as someone with a picture. An IP address is much more important than a picture.

Vic, I know man...kind of messing with the rookie. He just took it like juvenile and flipped out. I think it's hilarious. If the Feds want me, they'll just come get me, there is plenty of stuff out there of my dirt if they are interested.
                              Honestly, I hope his stuff is not bunk...
                              Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 03-27-07, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X