2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

Currently I'm just running test E along with nolva. Soon I'll be switching to prop and tren and want to continue to run an anti e for the prop. Since I'll also be running tren (and tren and nolva is a no no) I wanted to see if armidex is okay.

Another question... At the beginning of this cycle I kicked it off with some drol and damn did gyno kick in quick. I stopped immediately but have a small lump under my one nip. Can't see it but I can feel it. Should I run nolva around 40mg a day to see if it helps to shrink the lump?

drol and tren both cause progesterone gyno if I'm not mistaken. You should look into getting ahold of some dostinex.

Comment

I was going to add B6 when I start my tren. But maybe I'd be safer running dostinex instead.

Have you ever had gyno and if so any luck shrinking it?

Comment

Winny and proviron took care of things for me - I haven't even had to touch my dostinex...

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          I was going to add B6 when I start my tren. But maybe I'd be safer running dostinex instead.

Have you ever had gyno and if so any luck shrinking it?
          it kind stays around all cycle not bad but i know it feels different. then when i come off it goes back to normal.
          i tryed B6 with tren it didnt do anything. if your sensitive to progesteron gyno id get some dostinex to have on hand. i get pro gyno from anything over 350mgs of tren.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            it kind stays around all cycle not bad but i know it feels different. then when i come off it goes back to normal.
            i tryed B6 with tren it didnt do anything. if your sensitive to progesteron gyno id get some dostinex to have on hand. i get pro gyno from anything over 350mgs of tren.
            Did you actually have a lump under your nip or was it just sensitive? Last time I took tren I had no issues but damn that drol did it to me. I'm thinking I should just use the dostinex when i start my cycle. Will it hurt to run it instead of waiting to see if I need it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
              Did you actually have a lump under your nip or was it just sensitive? Last time I took tren I had no issues but damn that drol did it to me. I'm thinking I should just use the dostinex when i start my cycle. Will it hurt to run it instead of waiting to see if I need it?
              i have lumps under both nipps from when i was a kid, it got worse when i first did a cycle and had no clue what i was doin, that was 15 years ago.
              if you already know you sensitive to gyno id say run the dostinex at a low dose from the start and if you still feel it you can always add more.

Comment

oops i see you had NO problems with tren. then you dont need dostinex. you might need a regular AI or anti-E. proviron seems to work for me at 50mgs per day every once in awhile i add in some l-dex .5mg 1 time per week.

Comment

Screw it. For the money you pay for caber, you might as well just get surgery.

Comment

Surgery! Surgery! Surgery! J/K bro, there's good info in this thread, do what you think is best.

Personally I've always thought about having the surgery and removing the glands. Maybe one day....

Comment

Working...
                    X