cycle bridging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle bridging

I was concidering bridging with EQ @ 300mg/w and anavar @ 50mg/ed how do you guys feel about this?Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Gods Son; 03-23-07, 09:03 PM.

Not enough info.

Comment

I dont think u would even be able to recover at that dose or anything lower. I would just stay on if I was going to do that then come off and recover.

thanx

Comment

Bridging with AAS at any dosage will keep you shut down. "Bridging" is a flawed myth created on the boards. It has no advantage.

The only bridge that works is a GH/Slin type bridge. But then you are getting into a dangerous not to mention expensive area.

No need for it bro.

Comment

Forget bridging...you are either on or off, period.

I'd even advise against using say LR3-IGF-1 as a bridge, as their are studies that suggest you get the most out of an LR3-IGF-1 cycle when a healthy amount of testosterone is present.

Do your nolva and clomid...and take the proper amount of time off before hitting another cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Bridging with AAS at any dosage will keep you shut down. "Bridging" is a flawed myth created on the boards. It has no advantage.

The only bridge that works is a GH/Slin type bridge. But then you are getting into a dangerous not to mention expensive area.

No need for it bro.

agree 100 percent -- your either on or your off period

Comment

Working...
            X