jintropin vs serostim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jintropin vs serostim

If you had a choice, price values were equal which GH would you guys use?

jintropin from what ive been hearing is better than serotism

Comment

same here, havent heard one bad thing about the jin's

Comment

A while back I bought 2 serostim kits, and now a "friend" has jin, so I found a guy to buy the serostim and I'm gonna pick up the jins. Thanks bro's for helping me make the decision.

Comment

Using Jin right now. GREAT PRODUCT!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Using Jin right now. GREAT PRODUCT!
            Yes, you can thank me now :D

Comment

actually just started my jin this morning, was pretty damn excited

Comment

I was told that 5 iu of serostim is like 2 iu of jin. What would you guys suggest for a dosage. I'm thinking 2-3iu 5 days a week. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

i have used the sero kits for 5 months at 6 ius a day and am currently using the jino kits at 4 ius a day for a lil over 2 weeks. to early to tell, but it seems like i need less with the jino kits. from what i have heard they seem to be more accuratley dosed.

Comment

2-3iu 5x a week is more than enough with jin

Comment

4iu of jin is equal to 4 iu of sero. the way people on chat boards jump on bandwagons so amusing at times. serostim is an american made product that is top notch. it is dosed correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                        4iu of jin is equal to 4 iu of sero. the way people on chat boards jump on bandwagons so amusing at times. serostim is an american made product that is top notch. it is dosed correctly...
                        normaly i would agree with the american made product theory, because thats the way i usually go. hell my trucks are american. but the target customer that they had to get rid of the sero kits was the govt. the govt gave kits away to patients at clinics.

again this is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                          Never used Jino, but I agree with goliath that sero is good shit, and the only brand I've used. It is top notch IMO.

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by edouble
                            normaly i would agree with the american made product theory, because thats the way i usually go. hell my trucks are american. but the target customer that they had to get rid of the sero kits was the govt. the govt gave kits away to patients at clinics.

again this is just my opinion.
                            they still do. what it all boils down to is how well your kit was handled. jintropin is a good product, however, serostim is equally good.

Comment

Working...
                            X