steroidworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroidworld

I was searching the internet and I found this website and was wondering if anyone used their services and if so what did you think about them. I was considering ordering their services. please respond

dont waste your time or money 127% chance its bullshit

Comment

First of all bro read this http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=3253

Second no dont believe it. Its BS.

Comment

If you can buy it that easy so can the feds

JohnnyB

Comment

Are you talking about the Steroid World Forums? or a mail order site for AAS?

The SW forums is a pay membership site. I used to be a member there. It was a good informative board, but too pricey.
          Too many good free boards like Superior Muscle.

If its a mail order site, stay away.

Comment

I was talking about the pay membership.

Comment

why when you can get free

JohnnyB

Comment

been looking for 3 months now if I could get it for free then I would but thats not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by porterhouse
                  been looking for 3 months now if I could get it for free then I would but thats not the case.
                  lol, he is talking about the discussion board bro. that is a payed discussion boared. No different then this board except that this boared is free.

Comment

Originally posted by porterhouse
                    dood you can pay these guys if you like but i think they will answer most all your questions free of charge
                    any thing they cant help with they have links to someone who does

this is an awsome site

Comment

oops forgot to log in ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

there are better free sites that have people that will look out for you. and not the check in the mail. hang around here and you will have a worl dof a opportunity to learn.

i have been here a short while and already have increased my knowledge cause of the people willing to offer help and info.

btw gang....thanks for eveything!!!!!!

Comment

This is one of the best sites I have found with a few others as well and IT IS FREE!

thanx

Comment

Working...
                          X