Tren A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren A

How long until it is out of your system?? I'm not asking for detection time I'm just curious of when the sides stop (insomnia). I cut the tren out a week before my show which was this past weekend. Still having a bitch of a time sleeping. I thought sides would have been gone by now.

Not sure about the science behind it but I cut mine out almost 4 weeks ago and I'm still not sleeping like I "think" I used to...

My life doesn't allow for more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep right now and most times 4 but it still isn't a restful sleep like I wish it was - I wake up almost every hour on the hour for at least 30 seconds or so - of course I've got a ton of shit going on in my life that weighs heavy on my mind but still - wtf....

Comment

What I meant by not knowing the "science" behind it was this...

I know tren a leaves the system fairly quickly - days at the most - but what I don't know is the effect it can have on your sleeping patterns after having messed with them for weeks/months on end (I ended up staying on for close to 18-20 weeks so who knows how long my sleep patterns will take to get back to normal)....

Comment

you have to remember too that your body adjusts itself...so even though the drug is out of your system your body is still used to not getting sleep. I think studies have shown, things like jet-lag take about 2-3 weeks to adjust back to normal. so I would put that the same with any change in sleep pattern. I cheat, lol, I take an ambien when my desired sleep time comes...maybe two nights in a row and then my body seems to get the point and I can just fall asleep at that time. its like a major reset.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          Not sure about the science behind it but I cut mine out almost 4 weeks ago and I'm still not sleeping like I "think" I used to...

My life doesn't allow for more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep right now and most times 4 but it still isn't a restful sleep like I wish it was - I wake up almost every hour on the hour for at least 30 seconds or so - of course I've got a ton of shit going on in my life that weighs heavy on my mind but still - wtf....

I'm with ya brother. I have a ton on my mind right now too. Just wasn't sure if it was that or the tren. I had a lot "personal things" going on for a while now and I was able to sleep ok before I stared taking the tren. I was hoping also that it was the last couple weeks of dieting for my show. The last couple weeks are hard on the body. Oh well... I guess I just deal with it for now.

Comment

I wake up almost every hour on the hour [/QUOTE]
            HOw old are you? 18 weeks? Just kidding

Comment

Working...
            X