Need suggestions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions!!!

Alright....this is my friend's 3rd week on GH. She's doing 5 days on, 2 days off and taking 2IU/day.

Here's the problem:

For about the last 4 days she is having an extremely hard time dragging her ass out of bed. All she wants to do is sleep. Yesterday was the worst. She got alittle hypoglycemic at the gym, ate some carbs to level out her sugars, and then went home. When she got home, she totally crashed. She is dieting, but she can't imagine the GH having this much of an effect.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on how to counter these sides...assuming it is the GH causing this?

The tiredness is common the first month or 2. Should get better in the next few weeks. Everyone is different though, it may never get better for her. She could also try 4 days on, 3 days off or every other day.

Comment

yes as bouncer said it is common for almost everyone i know including myself to feel like sleepin all the time. i remember if i didnt sleep i would feel sick. i would stick to the 5 on 2 off but maybe run 1iu untill the all day sleepy goes away then bump back to 2ius. shes in it 3 weeks it should be almost over!

Comment

red , is she doing am injects ?? if so tell her to switch to pm injects for a while -

give her time to get use to it -- all i do when i increase my growth when prping for a show is run a good fat burner that has a kick to it -- i like venom hyperdrive 3.0 -- non ephedra but gives a great boost -

Comment

Originally posted by house1
          i like venom hyperdrive 3.0 -- non ephedra but gives a great boost -
          yes the venom is great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            red , is she doing am injects ?? if so tell her to switch to pm injects for a while -

give her time to get use to it -- all i do when i increase my growth when prping for a show is run a good fat burner that has a kick to it -- i like venom hyperdrive 3.0 -- non ephedra but gives a great boost -

She is doing it right before bed....the last time she took it, she was taking it AM, and switched to PM because of the sleepiness. Now, she is taking Clen in the AM, shouldn't that be countering it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              yes the venom is great stuff!
              Where do I find this? She is doing the Clen 2 wks on, 2 wks off and is looking for a good fat burner to take during the off time

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                She is doing it right before bed....the last time she took it, she was taking it AM, and switched to PM because of the sleepiness. Now, she is taking Clen in the AM, shouldn't that be countering it?

clen imo will not counter it -- but then again not a fan of clen - have her try the venom -- i love that stuff - have someone on 2 ius am injects and running the venom -- leaning out nicely and seems to be ok sleepiness wise

Comment

Working...
                X