HRT -Test cut off from Gov!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRT -Test cut off from Gov!

I live in NJ and I've been told that I am no longer permitted to receive out of state HRT. Anyone else affected by this new law?

out of state? why dont you get your HRT in jersey?

Comment

I'm new to the this forum

Hi Bouncer, I'm new to this forum I used to be a member of another forum several years ago. I am older then most members on line I am in my mid 50's, I've been training for about 20 years and have been diagnosed as having low testosterone levels several years ago due to age and diabetes. I found an out of state compounding lab that was helping me a lot and recently the gov put all kinds of restriction on them so they are not allowed to service NJ or NY. Although I was diagnosed most doctors have a very dim view of HRT specially for a body builder. Now that I am "cut off" I am feeling like "shit" needless to say all the symptoms of low level testosterone are hitting me like a mac truck. I was able to find a local doc who is begrudging gave me a minimal dose of angdrogel but no matter how much I complain I can not get anything else. I would love to find a local doc who is trained and knowledgeable of my situation. Until then I am feeling like an old fart and for the first time in 20 years stopped going to the gym for several days at a time due to fatigue which is compounding the problem.

Comment

This isn't that compound lab that was busted in Brooklyn was it? I am not aware of any new law that refers to now allowing service to NJ or NYC.

Comment

Brooklyn

No the lab was is Florida, I am waiting to hear if and when they will be back servicing NJ.

Comment

I work in a specialty pharmacy which distributes to the whole country. I know that dealing with the license to distribute in other states is a head ache and constantly changing. There are some locations that we have to send it to a local branch first and then to the patient because of some laws and the way the patients insurance works. This way some how we are not servicing the patient directly, we are supply the branch so the patient is not receiving from out of state. They may be trying to do something similar or may be restricted with the type of license they have that they can't do something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by aray
              No the lab was is Florida, I am waiting to hear if and when they will be back servicing NJ.
              I know there was a bust with one of those HRT clinics in florida. There is still a huge investigation going on in upstate NY.

Comment

Working...
              X