growth factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growth factor

:hmmm: will mechano growth factor help me gain muscle?

Originally posted by rado
    Food, rest and good training will...geez.
    dont forget tren and prop rite rado

Comment

Right. Don't forget that. But make sure you don't forget your spell check.
      and dont forget the framed 1000k when u move :laughnew: :bsflag:

Comment

hardy what is rado's pant size? how many ice cubes does he like in his drink? what time does he wake in the morning. i am sure you have these facts and many others in your little notebook. fucking weirdo..
        Last edited by Bouncer; 07-25-07, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          hardy what is rado's pant size? how many ice cubes does he like in his drink? what time does he wake in the morning. i am sure you have these facts and many others in your little notebook. fucking weirdo..
          touchy subject.......i know hes your little buddy sorry big guy :laughnew: :smooch:

Comment

Originally posted by hardy
            touchy subject.......i know hes your little buddy sorry big guy :laughnew: :smooch:
            you can try and play it off and you can try to spin it all you want. bottom line, you are the guy standing in his window naked looking at the neighborhood school children. kill yourself. go back to your gimmick username "toolwtf" I like him a little better.. :rolleyes:
            Last edited by Bouncer; 07-25-07, 04:37 PM.

Comment

:slap: toolwtf.....what ... wrong guy , sorry u shaved ape try again

Comment

Looks like some sexual tension there boys, lol

Comment

sorry kids dicks are for chicks.

Comment

you can try and play it off and you can try to spin it all you want. bottom line, you are the guy standing in his window naked looking at the neighborhood school children. kill yourself. go back to your gimmick username "toolwtf" I like him a little better.. :rolleyes:
                    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :laughnew: OMG!! That's some funny shit, right there.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!:laughnew: OMG!! That's some funny shit, right there.
                      Now who's stalking, shithead? :hmmm:

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!:laughnew: OMG!! That's some funny shit, right there.
                        BTW, your clown avatar is freakin me out. Then again, you're a clown so it fits. :D

Comment

:laughnew:

I'm a clown? Why yes I am:P Now STFU before I pimp slap you:D
                          yaa that made me LOL! homie the clown dont play that.

Comment

Working...
                          X