Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCT Question...letro or l-dex instead of nolva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT Question...letro or l-dex instead of nolva?

Nolva and clomid seem to be the standard PCT protocol. I was curious to know if you could swap nolva for either letro or l-dex? If so what would the doses be?

I've never really had good results using anti-aromatases for pct rather than serms. I don't know if it's due to the way they work, eventhough on paper, anti-aromatases should work well. I would just stick to clomid and nolva. Especially since clomid directly effects the receptors in the pubic region.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      I've never really had good results using anti-aromatases for pct rather than serms. I don't know if it's due to the way they work, eventhough on paper, anti-aromatases should work well. I would just stick to clomid and nolva. Especially since clomid directly effects the receptors in the pubic region.
      why use terms like (serms) and (anti-aromatese) when it is obvious the person your are responding to has no clue what that means?

as for the original question. Arimidex (L-dex) works better for me then nolvadex does. Arimidex keep the sides of test at bay also.

Comment

P.S. the dose of l-dex would be .5cc ED or EOD

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          why use terms like (serms) and (anti-aromatese) when it is obvious the person your are responding to has no clue what that means?
          Because if he doesn't know, then he'll either ask or do a search on his own. I always like to open the door for people to learn more, it's up to them to whether they want to or not. That's how I did. I heard terms that I didn't know and I did research to find out.
          Last edited by beefcake; 07-26-07, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Because if he doesn't know, then he'll either ask or do a search on his own. I always like to open the door for people to learn more, it's up to them to whether they want to or not. That's how I did. I heard terms that I didn't know and I did research to find out.
            you are rare bro. most first time posters dont stick around and dont care to learn. they want quick answers. this guy may be different but that is what most do.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              you are rare bro. most first time posters dont stick around and dont care to learn. they want quick answers. this guy may be different but that is what most do.
              You are right, but I also think that's one of the reasons why a lot of guys here are tired of giving out advice and probably don't anymore. I can't even talk to the newbs at my gym cause half the shit I say makes no sense to them, or they are chock full of wrong info that someone has told them. It's like everything I say is me saying, no, that's wrong, that's not true.

Comment

You are right, but I also think that's one of the reasons why a lot of guys here are tired of giving out advice and probably don't anymore. I can't even talk to the newbs at my gym cause half the shit I say makes no sense to them, or they are chock full of wrong info that someone has told them. It's like everything I say is me saying, no, that's wrong, that's not true.
                :agree: I HATE talking to people at the gym - if I could workout at 3am I would do it in a heartbeat just to avoid people wanting to ask me shit...

Comment

Working...
                X