Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pct...tamoxifen or 4-hydroxyandrostenedione?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pct...tamoxifen or 4-hydroxyandrostenedione?

i have both tamoxifen citrate and 50 mg 4-hydroxyandrostenedione capsules. im curious if i could use both of them for my pct....as far as my knowledge goes tamoxifen is a serm whereas 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is an anti-estrogen. just to put some background info as to my cycle (which is really more of a pro-hormone cycle) im doing 3 weeks of straight tren extreme (basicaly oral tren....19-norandrosta 4,9 diene, 3,17 dione) followed by 1 week of tren and tt-40 (androsta-1-ene-3ß-ol,17-one) stacked, followed by 3 more weeks of the tt-40. im wondering which would be more productive to use, the tamoxifen or the 4-hydroxyandrostenedione? i was thinking about using possibly both if it wouldnt have negative side effects (dosing suggestions???). any input would be apreciated...thanx...oh...also maybe i would start takin one or the other during the end of the cycle and the other as the straight pct....just throwing this out there even if im an idiot =( lol

Either one will work for pct. Using both together at the same time won't be a problem either like letro and tamoxifen would. You could use the 4-OH-A during your cycle and save the tamoxifen for the pct, or vice versa.

Comment

Working...
    X