igf-r3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igf-r3

I am 27 never used before except for arimidex... I have igf-r3 and have been told it is better to take while you are with some other steriod...

I have been training since I was 19 and am fairly fit and eat well... I do a bit of cardio too... should i stop the cardi stuff while on the igf???

Also is the igf detectable in a steriods test???

Whould greatly appreciate your help thank you

why would you just use arimidex ??? imo you need to do a bit more research before trying the igf1 or anything else

Comment

thast what i'm doing reseach... What do you mean why would i not just take arimidex??? I put on like 5 lean kgs on that... I'm 95kgs and lean and want to get to say 100kgs lean...

No mate i've never taken any steroids but have come across some 1gf-r3 and am told it is the best gear on the market... Can you take it on its own???

Comment

Originally posted by beauds
        thast what i'm doing reseach... What do you mean why would i not just take arimidex??? I put on like 5 lean kgs on that... I'm 95kgs and lean and want to get to say 100kgs lean...

No mate i've never taken any steroids but have come across some 1gf-r3 and am told it is the best gear on the market... Can you take it on its own???
        fuk mate, are you aussie, wtf are you talkin about, you sure you got your names right...

Comment

Originally posted by redback
          fuk mate, are you aussie, wtf are you talkin about, you sure you got your names right...
          great point he has to have the names mixed up. igf is far from the best drug on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            igf is far from the best drug on the market.

I may have to try it again. I had no results last time I ran it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
              I may have to try it again. I had no results last time I ran it.
              i got good results from it. i belive it helps to get it from the right place.

Comment

lets get back to arimdex putting on 5 kg (thats 11 pounds for you americans)...just on an anti-estrogen...

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  I did that with creatine:D
                  well at least that is believable when twinlab was around....their advice "Take 50 grams a day for loading, then piss it all out" :D

Comment

beauds, I doubt you put on 5gk with arimidex, that doesn't make sense.

You genuinely sound ill informed on what you have said so far, like you don't have a clue (no offence). In addittion you are starting with a compound IGF-3 that not all people think works, and its not cheap either.

You need to do more reading mate.

In answer to your question though you would probably get better results with some form of steroid in the form of testosterone derivative added to your IGF, But then it may be that only steroid is working.

Your asking questions without providing any background so its nearly impossible to help you accurately. Like why would you stop cardio while on IGF or why do you ask that?

I say don't take any of it because you are not educated enough and may harm yourself, you need to spend some more time reading on diet, training and also steroids and then ask basic questions but provide background first, like your diet, training regime, your weight and your goals

Comment

Working...
                    X