Masteron vs. winstrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron vs. winstrol

what i have read,it seems everyone loves masteron before a show but i was wondering,what are the differences really. Do they both mostly just increase definition or am i missing something. I know winstrol is known for strength increases but i dont know about masteron,i dont read much about effects. Let it be known i have never used either one so its all speculation on my part.

I was also wondering,has anyone ever used both at the same time?would that be over kill or provide decent results?

thanks again

3rd

I don't like winstrol because of joint pain so my choice would always be masteron. I can do a shot of masteron and overnight I can see better lines in the muscle when i am low bodyfat. remember masteron is a esterfied version of proviron so you you are really not building muscle with it you are getting an anti-aromotase and freeing bound test up as well as increasing sex drive.

Comment

My last contest cycle I ran test/tren/masteron/winny. I didn't really notice any difference then just running test/tren from a previous contest cycle.

Comment

i was wondering since you both have used masteron,how long did the hardening effects last?Is masteron more of a "show drug" that doesnt really produce long term gains or does it allow you to stay hard for a long period of time?

Comment

I'm very fond of both but i would pick MASTERON over winstrol.

Comment

Masteron good for your last few weeks before a show.....Winstrol hurts your joints but is used a lot more in typical cycles. It's all up to you to decide what you're doing and what do you want your gains to be. What are your goals from your current cycle?

Comment

Ive used A LOT of Winny, and enough Masteron to comment here. So, with that said Id say they are totally different all together and kinda hard to compare. Winny needs to be used at least 5-6 weeks before your show, and masteron only 4. The Masteron makes me hard and very well defined, but Im 6'1 193lbs. with 9.2% BF so Im lean anyway. The winny boosts my strength and hardens me up nice too, but doesnt give me quite the definition the Masteron does. Diet is the key with Masteron I think. To kinda answer your question though: Go with masteron if you want to shred up quickly, but be sure your BF% is low or your wasting your time. The hardness lasted about a month for me, and then faded away fairly quick after that. The winny gives me longer lasting hardness,more strength, but doesnt give me quite the shredded look as the masteron. Winny for long-term, Masteron for shorter term, but more detail...

Comment

I think it would be a great choice to run them together. Amazing hardening/vascularity potential.

Comment

Masteron its always good choose,but Winny(Stanozolol)its good too

Comment

If u can get the human Winny go with that for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X