no shrinkage= no use of hcg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no shrinkage= no use of hcg?

Hey, if I haven't experienced shrinkage with looonnng cycle of test e, deca, tren, dbol, should I use hcg? I plan on using clomid, but wonder should I get some hcg. thanks!

from what i understand it depends on the length of the cycle and the amounts youre running, you should post those up.

Comment

I don't remember what mine used to look like but they don't alter in size anymore no matter what drugs I use. they aren't abnormally small (like when i FIRST used deca) but I guess they are somewhat "depreciated" from when I first used gear. but I haven't used HCG in years.

Comment

It doesn't matter whether they shrink in size or not - it's what is going on with your pituitary gland that matters - not taking HCG will mess that loop up regardless of whether or not your boys shrink from everything I've read...

Comment

ya, the size of your nuts is not a good gage on levels.

Comment

I did test e 500mg / wk for 12 weeks,deca 300mg/wk for 12, dbol 30/day for 6, and tren 100mg/3x/wk for 8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
              I did test e 500mg / wk for 12 weeks,deca 300mg/wk for 12, dbol 30/day for 6, and tren 100mg/3x/wk for 8 weeks.
              i have never used hcg. other people swear by it. if you were going to use it and are debating now, i would just go for it. wont hurt.

Comment

dont chuckle to much,hcg is a extract from pregnant females where it comes from i have know idea.it counters high angrogens.if u are not getting symptoms of bitch tit u are still under the wire.beware if u do not compete evaluate.(did i spell evaluate right).duh

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
                  Hey, if I haven't experienced shrinkage with looonnng cycle of test e, deca, tren, dbol, should I use hcg? I plan on using clomid, but wonder should I get some hcg. thanks!
                  Not if you plan to use it for PCT. HCG should be used during a cycle only. It will hinder recovery if used after the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by buell1965
                    hcg is a extract from pregnant females where it comes from i have know idea.
                    The placenta.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54
                      I don't remember what mine used to look like but they don't alter in size anymore no matter what drugs I use. they aren't abnormally small (like when i FIRST used deca) but I guess they are somewhat "depreciated" from when I first used gear. but I haven't used HCG in years.
                      Me either, and size does not affect their function.

Comment

Sustanon was the only test that completely shut my balls down. Swear to god, they were the size of peanuts after a 8 week cycle. And having sex...the orgasms would kill me and my balls hurt for hours after. Test e, deca, tren have never given me itchy tits, or even bloating. And my "volume" is fine...orgasms never hurt! Using hct scares me because all the literature warns... "However, if hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary."

Comment

thnk u dragon.i must admit for some reason i got hcg and nolvadex crossed..but i do remember when i used hcg there was some scuttle butt about the powder and the aqueous..one of the parts could have been infected,but keep in mind that was some time ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X