Check these guts out!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check these guts out!!!!!!!!!!

This poor bastard. I am not sure how real this is but if so it had to hurt..... Its a pic of a powerlifter who blew out his ass.

Check it out here:
    http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

everytime i see that it makes me lift light on squats for a couple of weeks.LOL

Comment

ew

Comment

I dont even want to see that but I know what it is, the squat guy. Scary:confused:

Comment

No friggin way thats real. That HAS to be photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoa Dude
            No friggin way thats real. That HAS to be photoshop.
            its the real deal brother. It was during sme competition, when the guy went too heavy, had some buddies of his spotting him. He sucked in his gut or something and heard a pop. The guys that were there freaked ot. His back spotter felt soime stuff in his shoes and lower leg, it was all the insides bro. So the guy fainted. The guy who this happed to stay there in that postition and couldnt move. All he remembered was that he heard a loud pop and that was it. That shsit is scary, still scares me when Im squating or leg pressing.:(

Comment

Anyone have a link to the actual story? His "ring" looks unnatural. But I suppose it could be real, but as a heavy squatter Im hoping its not!

Comment

hate that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Whoa Dude
                  Anyone have a link to the actual story? His "ring" looks unnatural. But I suppose it could be real, but as a heavy squatter Im hoping its not!

let me try to find it brother, i was reading it last time

Comment

Yes, I believe this is real. Very sick though. Imagine the pain and embarasment this guys must have been feeling. I can almost bet that, that was the worst day of his life.

Comment

holy shit thats disturbing!:(

Comment

uggh! what up with that outfit. Is he a performer in the circus?

Comment

Bouncer .....you think it was the worst day of his life........LOL......fuckin-A I think I would rather give birth to a child, feet first.

Comment

That could be one of the sickest things that i have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                            X