clomid exp. date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clomid exp. date?

Does lion nutrition clomid have a expiration date? Should I refrigerate it?

I just got an email from Lion about expiry dates. I told them it was open and I have had it for 3 years and they said it should still be ok to use.

Comment

Originally posted by twizzbeats
      I just got an email from Lion about expiry dates. I told them it was open and I have had it for 3 years and they said it should still be ok to use.
      it was open for 3 years? LMAO. i would buy a new one if i were your bro. lol

Comment

That's what I thought. I was like I am just checking but...
        This is the email

>> I have some Tamox from 3 years ago that is open I have not fully > used. Would it still be ok to use?>>

Reply was:

should be

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
        It looks and smells the same. I wanted to start my cycle and I was gonna buy some more and I thought why not ask. I hope I don't get

Comment

common sense says, when something is open for 3 years, toss it. lol. just buy a new one bro.

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
            Does lion nutrition clomid have a expiration date? Should I refrigerate it?

i would contact lion and ask

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
              i would contact lion and ask
              no, when something is open for 3 years, you toss. it. no need to ask. :)

Comment

Ya it's not worth the risk. I did a little more research and spoke to my ex Girlfriend who is a nurse and she said to throw it out.

Comment

What about Tamox? If its not open (and I'm assuming kept at room temp) what is the shelf life?

Comment

Originally posted by raesone
                    What about Tamox? If its not open (and I'm assuming kept at room temp) what is the shelf life?
                    it should last for a long time. i would say a few years.

Comment

Working...
                    X