clomid only or hcg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clomid only or hcg

From what I've read about using hcg after a cycle is it still has a negative effects on your body's ability to get back to normal. Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy. but then I read: HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus estrogen due to aromatization, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis -this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.
    So;
    From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
    2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.
    I read this from a muscletalk.uk forum...so should I just stick with clomid?

Originally posted by helix139
    From what I've read about using hcg after a cycle is it still has a negative effects on your body's ability to get back to normal. Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy. but then I read: HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus estrogen due to aromatization, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis -this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.
    So;
    From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
    2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.
    I read this from a muscletalk.uk forum...so should I just stick with clomid?

I would ONLY run WITH cycle and NEVER as PCT.

Comment

I have never used it and have never found it necessary. With that said, others swear by it so..

Comment

it does bring the boy's back well...you can tell pretty easy if you're huggin tight on a 90 degree day ..lol! clomid/ nolva after

Comment

For a long cycle I would run it during the cycle. I haven't used it post cycle but I may try it next cycle just to see if there are any noticable affects, just know how to use it if you're going to use it post cycle.

Comment

Working...
          X