sore elbow joitn, due to ldex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sore elbow joitn, due to ldex?

I am currently running 500mg of cyp per week. im takin .5mg of of ldex EOD. this is week five. Last week, my elbos both felt some discomfort doing tris. and it happened again today. i've felt it all week. wondering in ldex could have anything to do woth it?

That's a fairly conservative dose of ldex. Possibly you're gaining strength and using more weight at this point, putting more stress on your elbows?

Comment

i agree with hitman but you could also respond to ldex very good or it could be over dosed or maybe not even ldex.
      if your only on 500mgs cyp id say drop the ldex there should be no need for it, unless you super sensitive to estrogen and gyno?

Comment

thanks guys. i think im gonna kill the ldex for two weeks see how i feel. if it doesnt start to heal up, i'll drop my weights some. i havent added too much weight. definitrly getting stronger, so i'm just doing slower intense reps. trying to let my jopints come up to match my muscles

Comment

ldex, kills my joints also. i love the way it makes me looks though so i deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
            I am currently running 500mg of cyp per week. im takin .5mg of of ldex EOD. this is week five. Last week, my elbos both felt some discomfort doing tris. and it happened again today. i've felt it all week. wondering in ldex could have anything to do woth it?
            I doubt its the dex at that dose. Im sure your training heavier right? that may be why the sore elbows.

Comment

I agree with hitmansb and rocket - that low of a dose probably has less to do with your pain than the increase in strength (test isn't good for tendons/ligaments etc as it is)...

Comment

i cut out the ldex. still sore but better. gonna stay away from push exercises for a week. back and bis dont bother it. presses and tris due. ill try again next tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X