Starting first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting first cycle

Starting my first cycle....Deca&Propa....any advice on a good starting dose!!!..They say Propa..every 3 days????...should I include Deca...also???...Any answers.

Clearly you haven't done your homework at all. My advice would be to hold off starting until you have researched the drugs that you have in hand, and know what post-cycle therapy is.

That research will lead you to the following, but don't get lazy just because I'm giving you the jist of it; do your homework and get a complete understanding!!!

Your cycle should be with the prop only, as a first cycle should be test only (do your homework for the reason why).

You should not begin without having nolvadex in hand (again, do your homework for the reason why).

Prop should be taken every second day, not every third day.

100mg every other day is a good dose for prop.

Use the search...do your homework...get back to us if you have any further questions after that.

Comment

my advice.. don't do it. judging by the way that you asked the question and your other post here, i would be willing to bet that your diet and training are not up to par. post your diet and what you eat on a daily basis.

Comment

I eat deep fried PORK and mash-a-tatties. I combo that with 4 protein shakes and 1200mgs of some homemade stuff some dude at the gym sold me for cheap. He said it was good stuff. Oh yeah, I have 38% bf and do no cardio and I use the "Total Gym" as my complete workout regiment. (I know, I said I got it at the gym and said I use total gym, still funny)

It's late guys, sorry.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel
            Starting my first cycle....Deca&Propa....any advice on a good starting dose!!!..They say Propa..every 3 days????...should I include Deca...also???...Any answers.

You've been given some great advise up above .....
            If I was you Id either hold onto the deca and prop or trade it to a very good friend at the gym if thats where you got it ...Trade it for some plain old test enathate ..I really don't see any reason for you to be shooting yourself that much especially on the first cycle ...Get the Test enathate and take 2 shots a week MON AND THURSDAY ...Thats it for the first cycle ..You'll be more than happy with the gains and the simplicity of this cycle ..

Comment

hitman had some good advise but i ask the ?..first cycle one would hope said subject would not be using enough prop to warrent anti estrogen..hmm.ok straight up if it is the first go around stick to the deca and at least 1.7 grams of protien..fat grams around 40 to 50..train lika motherfucker and see were u are in 10 weeks.repeat once or twice and take stock..and if the chick next to ya is warming up with youre max u may wanna start badminton.I KID I KID..giver hell .buell

Comment

do over.what hit and bouncer and intimid80r is getting at before ya jump in the deep end of the anabolic pool do your self a favor and splash around in the kiddy pool with swimmys on.train hard eat clean and be smart.try some stuff from the late dan duchaine (i hope i spelled his name rght) u should be able to find some of it on the net ,it may be out of print though.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                  I eat deep fried PORK and mash-a-tatties. I combo that with 4 protein shakes and 1200mgs of some homemade stuff some dude at the gym sold me for cheap. He said it was good stuff. Oh yeah, I have 38% bf and do no cardio and I use the "Total Gym" as my complete workout regiment. (I know, I said I got it at the gym and said I use total gym, still funny)

It's late guys, sorry.
                  The "total gym" and "Bo-Flex" rite? lol

Comment

Working...
                  X