re: 2 shots of OMNA (detecting?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: 2 shots of OMNA (detecting?)

2mLs of Omna-250mgs 9 weeks ago shouldn't show up in a piss test if the ratio tolerance is 3 to 1, being that it can be 3times higher than a man's natural test production, right?

Need a little help on this vets...

Thanks,

DARKNESS

no clue. lol

Comment

When you're dealing with esters, it's not as simple as the ratio; if they are doing a serious Olympic standard test, you'd be considered an automatic positive if what they call 'synthetic' testosterone is detected...ie...esterified testosterone which they know cannot be produced by the body. You'd have to look up the clearance time for each of the esters in omnadren to know if you're safe.

Comment

FZZZUCK! It's the California Athletic COmmission for professional atheletes. Anybody else have an idea?

Comment

Ok...did a little searching. Assuming your Omnadren is HG and not UG, because if it's UG, there's no way to know if the esters used are the ones claimed on the label. But, if it's legit Omnadren, the longest ester you have to worry about is testosterone caproate, I think. This is what I found on Test Caproate:

Testosterone Caproate
          4-androstene-3-one, 17beta-ol
          (Testosterone Base + Caproate Ester)
          Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
          Molecular Weight (ester): 116.1596
          Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
          Formula (ester): C6H12O2
          Melting Point (base): 155C
          Melting Point (ester): -3
          Effective Dose (Men): 250-1,000mgs/week
          Active life: 9 days
          Detection Time: Up to 6 weeks
          Anabolic: Androgenic ratio: 100:100

So, theoretically, you should be ok.

Even if your omnadren is the formula that's identical to sustanon, detection time for the longest (decanoate) ester is 9 weeks from what I gather, so you should still be ok. Cutting it close tho!!!
          Last edited by hitmansb; 10-14-07, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Hitman, you are the man! I appreciate the efforts. My buddy will be relieved, at least a little bit. I found almost all that info except the detection data. My books were good help, but not complete enough. Even went through a PDR. Yes, it's HG.

Thanks again.

If he is not clear, you'll read it in the paper.... :thumbsdow

Comment

DS...tell your buddy he needs to make better choices if he's going to be tested. Should be using HG or (real) vet base test only (suspension or gel), because they clear the fastest and aren't discernable from natural test.

Ideally, a tested athlete would want to experiment with dosage and scheduling during the off-season, and pay for a few testosterone-epitestosterone tests at a private lab to figure out how much test they can take and still be in the legal range.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                DS...tell your buddy he needs to make better choices if he's going to be tested. Should be using HG or (real) vet base test only (suspension or gel), because they clear the fastest and aren't discernable from natural test.

Ideally, a tested athlete would want to experiment with dosage and scheduling during the off-season, and pay for a few testosterone-epitestosterone tests at a private lab to figure out how much test they can take and still be in the legal range.

Hitman,

I could not agree more. It looks like he is in good shape or it would have been all over every MMA website and news outlet. The gear was human grade. He told me he was going to wait until he knew he didn't have a fight for 6mos, but then took two shots and then signed a four fight deal. He immediately stopped, but forgot to inform me he took anything until after fight two where he was going to be tested. Sometimes, he doesn't make good decisions, just like 98% of the folks we talk to over the web.

I really do appreciate the help and advice. Unfortunately for an MMA guy who is trying to strike while the iron is hot, you don't have much time for an off-season unless your getting your ass kicked and nobody will give you a fight.

Anyway, thanks again. You're always a wealth of knowledge.

DS

Comment

should not show,esters are gone

Comment

Working...
                  X