Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turanabol

BD-Turanabol

im looking into doing a cycle of this... ive read you get the results of d-bol without the bloat which seems to be awesome... this would be my first cycle and id be using the oral version, not even sure they make an injectable..

as far as taking this i've seen ...

-20mg morning 20mg afternoon (im light 165lbs) should to the trick and id prob work up to that...
    -now is there an oral test booster or something else i should take with it?

thanks for the input i don't want to get in to deep before i know whats going on...

not sure about an oral test booster..

i have read though that turanabol lowers test levels.

Comment

same here man, thats why i was wondering if even some over the counter supplement would help out... now what i mean? just curious...

Comment

Its been said over and over, if you aren't ready to inject, you aren't ready for gear at all. Orals are the most dangerous, so be careful bro.

Comment

Originally posted by p23demarco
          BD-Turanabol

im looking into doing a cycle of this... ive read you get the results of d-bol without the bloat which seems to be awesome... this would be my first cycle and id be using the oral version, not even sure they make an injectable..

as far as taking this i've seen ...

-20mg morning 20mg afternoon (im light 165lbs) should to the trick and id prob work up to that...
          -now is there an oral test booster or something else i should take with it?

thanks for the input i don't want to get in to deep before i know whats going on...
          I wouldnt run alone. TBOL is great when used correctly. Use some testosterone as base.

Comment

Tbol and a lil test is great but if youre scared of an inj. then youre not ready to juice.

gator

Comment

Yea bro im with the rest of the guys!!!! if ur scared of injections than u defintely shouldnt be thinking about taking anything!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cajunfreak
                Yea bro im with the rest of the guys!!!! if ur scared of injections than u defintely shouldnt be thinking about taking anything!!!!

if your scared of inject and only want to run an oral,,,the only oral AAS i can suggest running alone would be ANAVAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                  if your scared of inject and only want to run an oral,,,the only oral AAS i can suggest running alone would be ANAVAR.

Anavar alone is not going to do a thing unless you are female. What I don't get is why someone weighing 165 would want to take a cycle. Unless he's a dwarf, he can gain far more weight naturally before he needs a cycle.

Comment

Working...
                  X