sust w/ testenon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sust w/ testenon

so say you have 2 bottles of sustenon and a bunch of test e.... say ur already running the test e, then go to the sust.....

would you keep stacking the test e along with the sust, or just do the sust alone then go back to the test e once it runs out?

thought??

It spends on hoe long you run the Sust but in theory wouldn't you want to start the test back up early so its in the system when the sust is gone? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Comment

if you have a bunch of test e, why cant you just run that alone. sust has to many up and downs.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        if you have a bunch of test e, why cant you just run that alone. sust has to many up and downs.
        hmmmm, guess a little more research on my part would be in order..... doh!

=)

just curious as to the word on that was, a steady test e would prolly be better

Comment

Originally posted by redneck99
          hmmmm, guess a little more research on my part would be in order..... doh!

=)

just curious as to the word on that was, a steady test e would prolly be better
          ya, even is always better bro. you would be all over the place trying to mix and match test e and sust. stick with the the test e. :)

Comment

cool, thanx bro =)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

SUST need more frequent inject do to the the many short esters

Comment

I'd stick with just the Test E.

Comment

Working...
                X