Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    What was your first cycle?

Mine.. dbol. That is it. I was 17 and bought it from some guy in the gym.

My Second cycle was my first real cycle. Test Enath for 10 weeks and dbol for the first 4.
    Holy Hell, how big are you now?

Comment

my first cycle was so long and so many things i cant even remember, execpt the real a bombs from syntex i was takin 2 a day forever. i gain like 40lbs in 4 months. of coarse it wasnt all muscle but still pretty solid weight.
      i was such a dick, i was always a good street fighter i grew up gang banging. but when i took the a-bombs i would walk around the club like i was bulit proof. such a retard i was. i think juice should be for 25years and up. so you dont act like i did.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        my first cycle was so long and so many things i cant even remember, execpt the real a bombs from syntex i was takin 2 a day forever. i gain like 40lbs in 4 months. of coarse it wasnt all muscle but still pretty solid weight.
        i was such a dick, i was always a good street fighter i grew up gang banging. but when i took the a-bombs i would walk around the club like i was bulit proof. such a retard i was. i think juice should be for 25years and up. so you dont act like i did.
        lol..

Comment

You're such a dick!! :laughnew:

Comment

Mine was test e for 12 weeks and dbol for the first 4. Felt like superman!! I didn't do proper pct so I lost almost everything I gained from the cycle. Live and learn.

Comment

you should have seen me at 17. lol. i used to literly walk up and tell people i didn't know, "i am the baddest mother fucker on the planet." all my friends would get a kick out of it. lol. what a fucking asshole. i deserved to get knocked the fuck out.

Comment

you should have seen me at 17. lol. i used to literly walk up and tell people i didn't know, "i am the baddest mother fucker on the planet." all my friends would get a kick out of it. lol. what a fucking asshole. i deserved to get knocked the fuck out.
                LOL. so at least i wasnt the only retard!
                some kids are more mature but at 20 yrs old i was still a fuck head. i seriously think 25 years and up for juice.

Comment

LOL. so at least i wasnt the only retard!
                  some kids are more mature but at 20 yrs old i was still a fuck head. i seriously think 25 years and up for juice.
                  ya, i defiantly started to young. nobody should start using steroids as a teen. fucks up your head the most.

Comment

Since it seems like you guys were younger. What were your diets like during your first cycle? I'm just curious. I know its important to have a good diet all the time anyway, but it says everywhere that a good diet can make or break your cycle. Did any of you have a decent cycle without a good diet? I know I am setting myself up to get a lecture that it doesn't matter, but I'm extremely curious.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris
                      Since it seems like you guys were younger. What were your diets like during your first cycle? I'm just curious. I know its important to have a good diet all the time anyway, but it says everywhere that a good diet can make or break your cycle. Did any of you have a decent cycle without a good diet? I know I am setting myself up to get a lecture that it doesn't matter, but I'm extremely curious.
                      i pretty much ate everything in site to put as much mass as possible. eggs, turkey, beef, pasta, rice, oats, meatballs, pizza, cheesesteaks etc.. not the best idea in the world but i put on a lot of mass.

Comment

i pretty much ate everything in site to put as much mass as possible. eggs, turkey, beef, pasta, rice, oats, meatballs, pizza, cheesesteaks etc.. not the best idea in the world but i put on a lot of mass.
                        +1 i ate everything good or badd. i wanted size and i didnt care how i got it then.

Comment

Mine was Dbol with Tren for 8 weeks, Gained 35 pounds!

Comment

What kind of body composition do you have when you first went on your cycle? What kind of body composition should I have or should I just search for that?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris
                              What kind of body composition do you have when you first went on your cycle? What kind of body composition should I have or should I just search for that?
                              you should have a good base. have a 4-5 years of training and good diet under your belt before you consider AAS. just because i didnt do that dosent mean you should.

Comment

Originally posted by kingj
                                Mine was Dbol with Tren for 8 weeks, Gained 35 pounds!
                                You used tren on your first cycle ...fuk..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X