Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife is using the fact that I use to blackmail me, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is using the fact that I use to blackmail me, help!

I'm in the army & my wife knows I use. The 10 year marriage just isn't gonna work but when I mention a divorce she said she'll turn me into my company commader & the MPs. As of today I ended my cycle of Test E & Tren. I think I'm looking at 5 months top before it's all out of my system & I'm gonna be kissing her ass the whole time. I still have over 300ml of hormones & pills. I guess I need to stash it or trash it. I guess I answered alot of my questions but what if she beats me to the punch & goes to the law?

Originally posted by BIG-MOFO
    I'm in the army & my wife knows I use. The 10 year marriage just isn't gonna work but when I mention a divorce she said she'll turn me into my company commader & the MPs. As of today I ended my cycle of Test E & Tren. I think I'm looking at 5 months top before it's all out of my system & I'm gonna be kissing her ass the whole time. I still have over 300ml of hormones & pills. I guess I need to stash it or trash it. I guess I answered alot of my questions but what if she beats me to the punch & goes to the law?
    Well I mean it sounds like a lame attempt to keep you from getting a divorce. Get rid of all the shit, let it clear your system, then divorce her. At that point, who cares what she says. She will have 0 proof. Sorry you are dealing with such BS bro.

Comment

Why would she want to stay in the marriage if she has to blackmail you to keep you from filing for divorce? Something doesn't sound right. What is she so afraid of?

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
        Why would she want to stay in the marriage if she has to blackmail you to keep you from filing for divorce? Something doesn't sound right. What is she so afraid of?
        that kind of shit happens all of the time. sad but true.

Comment

Hey bro my x threatened to do the same shit to me!!! It was all a con to get me to stay with her!!! She even admitted to bluffing about getting me in trouble just so i wouldnt breakup with her!!! Tha best thing u can do is get away from her asap!!! Im speaking from exsperience bro!!!
          Last edited by cajunfreak; 10-29-07, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Desperate times call for desperate measures - she obviously feels desperate. She threatens to turn you in, but it doesn't necessarily mean she will. As you've said yourself, the best thing you can do is get clean of EVERYTHING immediately. It's crummy to attempt or even threaten to ruin someones career/life, but we're only hearing one side of the story, so.... Good luck to you.

Comment

Next time she asks for aspirin, slip her some d-bol. Then you'll be on an even playing field, lol j/k......

Comment

do what you have to do right now. clear your system. horrible she would use that against you like that. if tested would it be a blood or urine?

Comment

This is why i'm never getting married. Bitches turn on you.

Comment

People say things when they are pissed off or hurt. Try to talk to her calmly like adults and see what the problem is. Decide weather or not you both want to fix things. If not then go your separate ways peacefully. If you guys have kids together then I would say get clean and do the whole ass kissing thing. Military relationships are very tough. Good Luck.

Comment

If you were to file for divorce it would seem like she's just doing shit because you are divorcing her and I don't know how well her word of mouth would stand up. To be very safe I would take B's advice if you think she is really serious.

Comment

yep. clean your system. but put your stash at your bro's house.... and do a monster cycle when she's long gone lol! ..may take awhile though..

Comment

looks like a job 4 the wizinator...

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Like you said; "Bitches"...Find yourself a good woman and this wont happen.
                            Bitches are cloaked into a good woman, you maybe lucky Rado, but we don't have super powers like you OR are you dating another dude again...lol :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              Well I mean it sounds like a lame attempt to keep you from getting a divorce. Get rid of all the shit, let it clear your system, then divorce her. At that point, who cares what she says. She will have 0 proof. Sorry you are dealing with such BS bro.

agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X