IGF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF?

so whats the deal with this stuff? is it legal or not? i noticed none of the research companys have it offered any more.

Pretty sure it is prescription which would mean illegal to have if you dont have a script. I don't this it is in the same class as anabolics though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
      Pretty sure it is prescription which would mean illegal to have if you dont have a script. I don't this it is in the same class as anabolics though.
      wouldnt that be just like nolva and others then? why are they still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701

I dont thing is prescription yet. I think still in grey area and not classified drug yet. Was touted as "research" peptide.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Look at the 2nd link I posted; fuck!
          Dayyum that's alot of shit! :eek:

Comment

[url]
            holly shit!
            thanks for the post RADO, but i dont see where it says IGF is scheduled?
            Last edited by Bouncer; 10-31-07, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Well if it was seized in those busts...Then I would assume it is.
              ya i would think so also but im sure in the busts they also siezed nolva and other things like that. im sure its at least grey area like alin said or the research companys would still sell it.
              does LION ever read posts or just put up adds? he would know!

Comment

it is a grey area. igf may be a little to far into the grey area and thus why nobody is selling it anymore.

Comment

I personally wouldn't chance it ..If it was seized theres a good chance it could bring them into your home ...Then the trouble starts ...

And Yes I am a little more cautious then most so take that into account ......

Comment

Working...
                  X