Results off insulin alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results off insulin alone?

Has anyone tried insulin without additional steroids or gh? What kind of results are possible?

i havent tried it at all, but id say the same principals apply , your just not gonna be as effecient in processing the protein and carbs the insulin drives to your muscles, therefore the stuff you dont use will be stored as fat if not burned off.

translation it will make you fat.

Comment

Insulin will work weather it is stacked or not. It's a shuttle ie. pushes nutrients were they need to go.

Comment

Is slin how all the "natural" bb'ers kinda find a loophole to help bulk up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
          Is slin how all the "natural" bb'ers kinda find a loophole to help bulk up?
          Well some do but alot of so called natural BB juice in the offseason and then they go off cycle and say there natural.

Comment

It made me full all the time. It really helped with recovery and strength. I never went crazy with the carbs, SAFE but not crazy. I also didnt go high with the dosage at all. I put on about 7lbs during a 2.5 week run with it. Most of the weight was not muscle but i kept about 3 of them and the rest of the weight came off really quick. No fat gain.

Iit was great :)

Comment

Here's a crazy idea, how about using slin on a ckd low carb diet, on my carb up day?

Comment

Originally posted by Whoa Dude
                Here's a crazy idea, how about using slin on a ckd low carb diet, on my carb up day?
                It can be done bro, I do it pre-contest but man just be careful. you really gotta know what your doing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  It can be done bro, I do it pre-contest but man just be careful. you really gotta know what your doing.
                  Dont worry bro, Im ultra careful. Heck, ive never done any real gear because I could never do it right. Im in my first week of c-k-d so if I do something it'll be a while because Id do it on my planned future var cycle, and I wont do the cycle until I put two months of uninterupted training. Been working out for over ten years, but I havent been able to put a good training cycle together in a while. Once I can put together eight hard natural weeks, Ill do 8-10 weeks of var. So Im almost too careful, which is good with something like slin.

Comment

Doin it 10ius PW humalog right now. Love it. Great for recovery and keeping the strength coming.

Comment

Sounds like once a week for carbups wouldnt be too bad, but Ill still hold off for a while.

Comment

It sounds Like you should do a cycle first ....slin is not the first thing you should try

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                          It sounds Like you should do a cycle first ....slin is not the first thing you should try
                          Oh no doubt, Im doing a possible var cycle in two months, will prolly do it once a week, prolly Saturday, my carbup day,

Comment

yeah i am doign 10 iu PW as well. strength has gone up. and im on test prop at 100mg/ed for cutting.

Comment

I hate endorsing slin because I fear idiots using it, but I fucking love it so far. I have been using it as a bridge at 10iu of humalog postworkout from my recent cutting cycle to my fall bulker, though I will only do it for 5 weeks max. Anyway, I am 19 days into clomid therapy and am actually still getting stronger!!

I have been able to remain at the bodyfat I finished cutting at (9%) and the pumps have been unreal. The clen im taking along w/ my clomid/nolva/liquidex Im sure has somehting to do with it though.

Basicly I'm saying if you dont use slin like a fucking moron and get your carbs/protien right with it, it can be very effective when natural ( I guess I can say im natural right now being 3 weeks off juice..ha)

Comment

Working...
                              X