Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol

Planning my next cycle...
    Test-E, Tren-E, and Winstrol. My question is, would 6 weeks of winny at 50mg EOD be enough? This is my first time with winstrol.

first off bro how much do u have of each and how long of a cycle or u thingking of bro??? I wouldnt run winny at 50mg eod id would rather run it at 50mgs daily but it depends on how much winny u have!!!!
    Last edited by cajunfreak; 11-03-07, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
      Test-E, Tren-E, and Winstrol. My question is, would 6 weeks of winny at 50mg EOD be enough? This is my first time with winstrol.
      I actually ran this exact cylce a couple of months ago bro!!! That is y i asked how much u have of each because this is how i ran my cycle.

TEST E 750 mgs a week
      tren E 500mgs a week
      WINSTROL 50mgs daily

I Ran this cycle for ten weeks and I thorugh the winny in in the last 6 weeks of my cycle!!! I loved it bro!!! I went from like 190 to 217 and i lost a dramatic amount of bf!!! ITs definitely one of my new favorite cycles!!!!

Comment

well I was going to run...

Test-E 500mg for 13 weeks (just because I have 26 amps)
        Tren-E 250mg for the last 8 weeks
        Winny the last 6 weeks I only have 2 10ml bottles 50mg/ml I can get more.

I was thinking about doing 6mg of albuterol ed 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the whole cycle.

Comment

http://superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=36693

I think 50mg EOD is fine. you could also do 25mg ED orally. thats what i would do.

Comment

i dont like winny but if your gonna use it, use it ED over EOD.

Comment

I used to have 40 mg ED orally , 5 weeks.

didnt feel much, maybe abit stregnth, but nothing serious.

Comment

6 weeks on Winstrol I think is plenty. 50-100mg daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                  6 weeks on Winstrol I think is plenty. 50-100mg daily.
                  6 weeks at 100mg per day is to much IMO. especially for someone who has never used it before. no need to go so high. plus the fact, at the dose, the joints would be killing you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    http://superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=36693

I think 50mg EOD is fine. you could also do 25mg ED orally. thats what i would do.
                    Do you see the same results from taking it orally? I dont mind sticking myself but if there isnt any difference I will drink it.

Comment

Always had good results orally, dont know if its worth it for eod or daily injections.

Comment

Do you see the same results from taking it orally? I dont mind sticking myself but if there isnt any difference I will drink it.
                        i never shot winny. just oral.

Comment

Much respect to Bouncer but id run Inj Winstrol the last 8 wks. Its incredibly synergistic with test.
                          People I know run it the whole way through. Damn I love Winstrol...
                          Its a light AA17 if taken through inj.
                          Ill never ever understand why one would take oral Winstrol. It just doesnt make sense IMO.
                          BTW Ive never seen a 50 mg Winstrol tab have all the mgs.
                          Shoot it!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky
                            Ill never ever understand why one would take oral Winstrol. It just doesnt make
                            because shooting ED or EOD is a pain in the ass. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X