Anyone ever have original US anadrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever have original US anadrol

I have never had a similar experience to US grade anadrol.....I think they stopped their production in 1999....what was the brand...syntek???

the company's name is Syntex not syntek. production stopped in 1993 in the US so i doubt anyone here has used american anadrol from syntex. i was still playing kick ball out side with my friends in 93. lol. you sure what you had was Syntex anadrol made in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
      I have never had a similar experience to US grade anadrol.....I think they stopped their production in 1999....what was the brand...syntek???

Yes!!! I LOVED that product. Syntex 2902 Anadrol.

Comment

I could have sworn I had Upjohn back around '88

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          the company's name is Syntex not syntek. production stopped in 1993 in the US so i doubt anyone here has used american anadrol from syntex. i was still playing kick ball out side with my friends in 93. lol. you sure what you had was Syntex anadrol made in the US?
          yes its syntex. and yes i have used it! i even worked in one of their labs in Palo Alto. sad sad place thoes fuckers test stuff on dogs. now of coarse i have no clue what they were doin to the dogs, for all i know they were tryin to help them. all i can say is i worked there(construction) for 1 day and told my boss i wont go back. you could hear anmials and it was just fuckin creepy.

Comment

YES, Syntex original, mind blowing gains, too much too soon, and smelt of amonia after avery workout

No steroids are as strong as they used to be IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              YES, Syntex original, mind blowing gains, too much too soon, and smelt of amonia after avery workout

No steroids are as strong as they used to be IMO
              lol, i used to take dbol and would have that amonia smell after a workout also. what the hell is that?

Comment

The only thing I could think of is that it is the huge amount of protein and muscle metabolism, so you have a lot of protein metabolism, including ammonia traveling around in the blood....I get it on high protein diets too.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
                  The only thing I could think of is that it is the huge amount of protein and muscle metabolism, so you have a lot of protein metabolism, including ammonia traveling around in the blood....I get it on high protein diets too.
                  i would only smell it after a workout though. would it be safe to assume that the smell of ammonia isn't necessarily a healthy thing for the body? lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    So you walked around all bloated & smelling like shit? cool:)
                    no, you dont smell like that on your body. its a smell you get in your head. kind of hard to explain.

Comment

Tren is rough...especially conversion kits.....you can taste and cough that shit up.

Comment

Working...
                      X