tendons and gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tendons and gear?

i have almost always used GH in cycles so i never worried about tendons or ligaments. with the price of GH now i dont even wanna mess with it anymore!
    i know EQ works for protection but is there something better? for thoes of you that dont use GH what do you use?

I would say deca.

Comment

love the deca for that =)

Comment

Depends if you are talking joint pain or true tendon/ligament stress. Deca will have a good gelling effect on the articular suface, but I really dont think it will help with actual tendon damage we see from fast increases in strength and muscular growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
          Depends if you are talking joint pain or true tendon/ligament stress. Deca will have a good gelling effect on the articular suface, but I really dont think it will help with actual tendon damage we see from fast increases in strength and muscular growth.
          ya, i dont think any steroid would help with that kind of issue. GH would be the only thing i would guess.

Comment

im talkin the dryed out tendons and ligaments! havnt you guys see the black looking tendons on a steroid user? i have seen pictures of torn biscepts and the cause was the weak tendons. i also have a friend that this happen to.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              im talkin the dryed out tendons and ligaments! havnt you guys see the black looking tendons on a steroid user? i have seen pictures of torn biscepts and the cause was the weak tendons. i also have a friend that this happen to.
              no, i cant say that i have heard of what you are describing. i know what dry joints feel like. never heard of dry tendons and ligaments.

Comment

Why would the tendons be black and how would you know they are?

Comment

The black color was probably from either fresh/alive human picture that had old blood on the ligamentous surface or a cadaver ligament which had been slightly oxidized from being left open to air.

The is a concept of "drying" cartilage/disks, but not tendons. Tendons tear because they are unable to hold the rapid strength gains of the muscle....who does that??? Bodybuilders. We gain 100 lbs in our bench in months if on a heavy cycle. There is no property of steroids that promotes bone strength at the insertion of the tendon. It is not the "weak: tendons as you say, but extrodinarily strong muscles. The muscles generate so much force that it causes the muscle to tear off the bone, or at its weakest point...the tendon. This is why I really concentrate on adding isometric exercises to help promote the strength at the muscle insertion points....even though it often times makes me look like an idiot :-)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                    Why would the tendons be black and how would you know they are?
                    i have a friend that poped his bicept from the tendon the doc said it was from steroid use. there was a video of the syrgery and he points out this grey black lookin area witch was the torn tendon. the video it is nasty they driled a hole in his bone pulled the bicept back and tied it off. i stoped watchin when the drilling started. i know im a sissy. ill see if i can get a copy and down load it here although i dont know how.

the doc says steroids (test) caused the tendons to get dry and weak kinda britle.

Comment

the doc says steroids (test) caused the tendons to get dry and weak kinda britle.
                      that is your typical blanket statement that most docs seem to have in common when it comes to steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        that is your typical blanket statement that most docs seem to have in common when it comes to steroids.
                        your right when i was typin it i relized that the docs will say that about everything. maybe i shouldnt read into the what the doc told someone else so much.

Comment

your right when i was typin it i relized that the docs will say that about everything. maybe i shouldnt read into the what the doc told someone else so much.
                          i think anytime a person makes a blanket statement, you have to wonder about them. you could also say, "weight lifting causes muscle injuries." while that is true in many cases it dosent mean that statement is 100% correct or that you should stop lifting weights. "watching tv is bad" get my point?

Comment

Working...
                          X