Pain in the Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in the Ass

I haven't done intramuscular injection in about four months and all of a sudden this week I've been getting pains in the upper outer quadrant. I don't know if its muscle or tendon but it feels momentarily relieved when I twist my rigt hip./leg accross my left leg and release back.

The thing is its right where I used to inject?

anyone had this?, I took some ibuprofen today and its eased a little but I couldn't sleep last night because of it.

do you have a knot in the area at all? try rubbing the area firmly. may be scar tissue pushing on a nerve. scar tissue can be broken down by deep tissue massage.

Comment

thanks guys I'll get the IPamper vibrator on it and see what happens, I think it may be scar tissue then, dam wish I should have used fresh needles not blunt ones

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
        thanks guys I'll get the IPamper vibrator on it and see what happens, I think it may be scar tissue then, dam wish I should have used fresh needles not blunt ones
        2 things wrong here.

1. Did you say vibrator?

2. Did you say you were using blunt pins?

uumm, explain please.

Comment

thanks for getting me out of a hole there rado (so to speak hehe!)

yeah I know its not good but I have used the same pin a few times before, just boiled it. Of course you should always use a fresh one every time but we're not junkies here its not as if it was shared or something crazy

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            "hole" & vibrator in same subject...:ghey:
            jeese you don't stop, save it for Mrs RADO will ya

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              thanks for getting me out of a hole there rado (so to speak hehe!)

yeah I know its not good but I have used the same pin a few times before, just boiled it. Of course you should always use a fresh one every time but we're not junkies here its not as if it was shared or something crazy
              ya but dude, pins are cheap as can be. the amount of scar tissue you create by using dull pins is so much more.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                ya but dude, pins are cheap as can be. the amount of scar tissue you create by using dull pins is so much more.
                Agreed, next time I use I'm gonna get them delivered from internet, it was lazy

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  No...It's common sense bro...
                  shut up rado.

Comment

Foam Roller and/or tennis ball would do wonders. Just place ball in area of tenderness and slowly lay your bodyweight into it.

Comment

Do you guys use a new needle if you are using the amps? When I go though a rubber stopper I use a new needle. But I never changed the needle when using the amps. Should I?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
                        Do you guys use a new needle if you are using the amps? When I go though a rubber stopper I use a new needle. But I never changed the needle when using the amps. Should I?
                        i always do. the pin hits the bottom of the glass amp and makes it dull.

Comment

I buy my syringes pre-loaded with a 23g pin and use that to fill it and then switch to a new 25g for the inject.

Comment

Just penetraing the skin makes it DULL....I cant believe we are even talking about this.....

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              i always do. the pin hits the bottom of the glass amp and makes it dull.
                              Yeah I was wondering if that would dull it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X