HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH

What dosages are you guys running? How are you splitting up the injections??

mostly 4iu a day 2 in the morning 2 before bed.

Comment

haven't used GH in about 2 years. when i did, i was running jintropin at 2 iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon.

Comment

lol at rado. you may want to read up a little more on GH.

bottom line, i feel drugs like GH, slin, igf, is what is wrong with bodybuilding today. i think overtime they do more damage then good. i think bodybuilding should go back to what it was in the 70's. those old timers looked the best IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          I'm thinking about doing those while I start my cycle...Or should I do it afterwards? But doesn't it hurt your hands from the bone growth?
          Do it with your cycle, and no it doesn't cause any bone growth at that dosage pain you feel is from initial water retention it but it goes away after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            lol at rado. you may want to read up a little more on GH.

bottom line, i feel drugs like GH, slin, igf, is what is wrong with bodybuilding today. i think overtime they do more damage then good. i think bodybuilding should go back to what it was in the 70's. those old timers looked the best IMO.

Bump That....

I completely agree....I am still striving to acheive the best 1970's physique I can :-) I do think that small doses of GH can help bring down the dosage of the orals and hence decrease your toxicity. I really only run it with cytomel though....def stay away from slin. Did one cycle of drol/test/deca/slin/gh and it was ridiculous. I felt like shit anytime but when I was training. Got sleep apnea, day sleepiness....it was horrible. Now I want to stay lean, big and strong year round. I am done with that +50 lb offseason weight gain.

Comment

Back to the issue at hand....the way HGH works is in a pulsatile fashion. You dont get more sides from bigger peaks and valleys like we do with test. So, if one of you want to try it out, I personally got much better results from doing 6-8ius/day M-F then when I did 4/day 7 days per week. Obvioulsy pros do a lot all the time, but when we are dealing with limited resources, we have to get creative sometimes. Unfortunately there aren't any human studies to show this effect....but I have read some rat model studies that showed that larger pulsatile doses had greater hypertrophic results than lower pulses or continuous drips.

Lets here what you guys think????

Comment

in my experience, if i went over 5-6iu i got sides. they were immediate. numbness, tingling, aching forearms and hands. drop it down to 4 iu a day and i was good.

Comment

From what I've read; this is way too much for anyone to do...To each his own.
                  the problem is, what you are reading really has no backing. most of it is based on assumptions. not saying you are wrong or right, just pointing out the issue when it comes to a lot of things in this area.

Comment

Most of it has been from this board...So what you're saying is that the HGH threads on here have no backing, right? Not trying to be an ass, just trying to put some sense into your comment.
                    yes, actually i am saying that. most of the stuff we know in bodybuilding in general (not just this board) is based on trial an error. has been this way since Arnold's day and even before that. you not going to find studies like, "HGH and its effects on a hardcore bodybuilder." we have to take info from studies done on people with aids, burn victims etc and apply it to ourselves.

Comment

ive have been doin GH for bout 6 years at all kinds of doses. from 4ius a day to 7ius a day. 6 months at a time to 2 years at a time. ive done so many different combos. and i will tell you this your bones will grow i dont care what anyone says. i just had surgery for a bone growth in my hand. and you can clearly tell my elbows are different. i wouldnt do more than 4 ius a day split morning and afternoon. if you can get away with less then that is even better. as soon as the smoke clears and prices drop ill be doin 2ius a day first thing in the morning thats it!

Comment

DId you catch the other part of what I said.....M-F That means you would use 30-40 ius/week versus 28 ius if you do 4/day. It really isnt much more, but it may offer better growth options. Just a thought, I really did see a difference with the higher doses....but same overall weekly dose.

Comment

[ as soon as the smoke clears and prices drop ill be doin 2ius a day first thing in the morning thats it![/QUOTE]

Are prices that bad...I still think it is worth the cost for how much less aas you can get away with...end of statement
                          Last edited by Serenity Head; 11-06-07, 09:03 PM.

Comment

with all the busts etc.. the prices for GH will do nothing but go up. dosent bother me. my personal opinion is that GH is not needed.

Comment

Ok this is the picture of an actuall pamplet from the box and here what it says, each bottle is 18iu and if you mix the solution with sterile water you must take the whole thing at one shot or discard the amount you haven't used immediately. But if you mix it with bacteriostatic water you can use it in smaller dosages and it can be stored in the refrigerator up to 14 days. So I guess if you can stand the sides you can go as much as 18iu a day in a single shot. :dunno:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X