Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife turn me into the commander for steroids now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife turn me into the commander for steroids now what?

Following up on recent martial problems & basically I’m divorcing my wife. She knows I use & turn me in to the commander. I have to see her tomorrow. I have ended my cycle of Test / Tren 2 weeks ago & I know it won’t be out of my system for a while. I’ve also clean house yea they may find a syringe & books here & there but nothing big. What’s my next move? I know they test under probable cause but in today’s crazy army all you need is a allegation & you are done & being pretty freaking big which doesn’t help either. A lot of Barry Bond jokes thrown at me. Anyway I will get asked directly if I use or sell steroids. Should I come clean & be like yes I was a recreational steroid user only but don’t anymore or deny everything & pray they don’t test me.

Wow, sorry to hear that.

I don't think you should admit guilt yet. Maybe they'll see it as her trying to get revenge on you and not follow through with it? Best of luck to you.

Comment

I would see what they say. Feel it out. If it came down to it, I would say, "I used to use them." Be vauge, just say awhile ago. I honestly doubt you will get anything more then a laugh from the guys. I dont think the Army has a choice to be picky. I think they need all the help they can get and I doubt a guy that used to use steroids is a problem.

P.S. Your wife sounds like a rat bag. Sorry to say it bro.

Comment

While it seems they "can't afford to be picky", rules are rules and if it is made a big deal, they will have to deal with it. The military can be pretty strict, and they definitely expect you to follow the rules. But how shitty that she would ruin his career.

Comment

I woudl definitely deny use or any affiliaction with steriod r any illegal substances bro!!! If the dont belive u them make them test u!!! I would never make there job easier by addmitting to using!!!

Comment

Well in the Marines we have platoon Sgts. and Company Gunnery Sgts. They are like your big brother and like your father. We could go to them and be honest with them and they would lead us in the right direction. Marines really stood by each other so we could do that without worry. Im not sure if you have someone in your unit that you could ask for advice. But I say be honest and have some integrity and deal with whatever comes your way. Its going to come out sooner or later. Good Luck hope is turns out well.

Comment

if asked i would say i have used them in the past but am not using now. tell them you wanted to get bigger and be strong so you would have an edge for your country!

Comment

check this first! when they ask tell them why do you want to know and what happens if i have used them in the past. if they say something you wanna here like dont do it again you tell them yes i have. if they say well we will throw your ass in jail or we will discharge you. tell them you would like to talk to a lawyer first before anwsering any questions. this will stall for time and maybe you can clean out by the time you need to face them.
                i used to get in trouble as a youth alot i would always ask the judge what happens if i say guilty right now. if i didnt like it i would say i need a lawyer!

Comment

Deny deny deny. If they test ya claim to have been on many supplements you may have bought or were given by friends. All in wanting to be in the best possible shape to defend your country if combat may have been something that you were involved with or would be involved in

Good luck.

gator

Comment

I agree as above, say you've had Vit B 12 injections in the past and M-1 whatever over the counter, stuff that said 'natural steroid or some shit', that way if they do test you positive you can say it must have been one of those over the counter. In terms of needles, you've only injected B12.

Just say she's hammed it up to try get you in trouble

Comment

Might want to get rid of PC????

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        How about consulting an atty?
                        He'e in the military so he aint rich

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                          i would always ask the judge what happens if i say guilty right now. if i didnt like it i would say i need a lawyer!
                          :rofl: isnt that implying that you are guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            :rofl: isnt that implying that you are guilty?
                            no i used to do it all the time. your just askin a question!

Comment

Either way, get rid of EVERYTHING, including the books, and move your computer to a buddy's house for a while. you can't be too careful.

Comment

Working...
                              X