Cortisone levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortisone levels

Anyone knows how long untill cortisone levels are back to normal after cycle?

No, Stone probably knows.

One thing I have read is that it depends on what you were taking; Turinabol = no cortisol suppression/build up so no problems, Dbol = opposite = big rebound

Comment

I was taking Dbol.

I got my blood work done and had very good results.

should I ask my Doc to have Hormonal tests too?

Comment

Tests for Cortisol? No point, how will that help.

The principles are the same, get your own test back up asap, mitigate estrogen, don't stress, train less frequent for 6 weeks

Comment

Got it. thanks for helping mate.

Comment

I did ask for a full panel done.
            and Doc said they were very good, I only see TSH results. but no cortisol
            Last edited by idan5688; 11-07-07, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Pointless to order cortisol levels, wont change you plan of action. You need to do as said above...train less, eat clean, get pleanty of sleep, No alcohol, and get testes working with HCG or Clomid. You are dealing with a time of unopposed cortisol...

A typical "FULL" panel will have basic electrolytes, blood counts, liver function, cholesterol and thyroid profiles. These are areas of major concern. Cortisol is irrelevant unless dealing with a hypertensive or hypotensive crisis....usually seen after inappropriate catabolic steroid tapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
                Pointless to order cortisol levels, wont change you plan of action. You need to do as said above...train less, eat clean, get pleanty of sleep, No alcohol, and get testes working with HCG or Clomid. You are dealing with a time of unopposed cortisol...

A typical "FULL" panel will have basic electrolytes, blood counts, liver function, cholesterol and thyroid profiles. These are areas of major concern. Cortisol is irrelevant unless dealing with a hypertensive or hypotensive crisis....usually seen after inappropriate catabolic steroid tapers.

So.. you're saying if all my blood work showed very good results, i have nothing to be worried of?
                even though I only had TSH test and not the whole endocrinology tests?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  You should of asked for a "Full Panel" done...this would of included what you wanted and then some.
                  full panel does not include test levels ect.. that is extra.

Comment

Working...
                  X