No appetite since comming off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No appetite since comming off.

Been off for over 2 months now and I just have no appetite. I still eat my 6-7 meals and force them down but I am not hungry for any of them really. When I was on I was woofing them down and I enjoyed doing so.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

go back on :P

Comment

I've had people tell me that B12 shots stimulate appetite, but in my own experience, I didn't find that to be the case. I suspect you'll just have to keep forcing it down; I'm in the same boat when I'm between cycles.

Comment

Nope no suggestions here either. I am the same right now, I can't wait for Janurary.

Comment

Your body is out of WACK B, until things get back in check, you just need to force yourself to eat properly. My boy's have the same issues. How I see it is, a cross between your psychology of being on gear drives you to eat, besides the physiological need b/c of the gear. The thing we kind of forget about being off gear, we still need to eat, to maintain our gains and feed the muscles. I know, redundant, but you need to hear it BIG FELLA...

Comment

catabolic hormones suppress appetite...you probably are in an overtrained state as far as your hormone ratio.

Comment

Roll up a big blunt :-)

Comment

same here. no appetite at all. i do eat my 7 meals too.
                but i feel so depressed !!

Comment

one thing i find helps me, is some walking in the morning. If i walk 10-15 mins on a treadmill at about 4miles per hour, it jumpstarts me for the rest of the day

Comment

Same here B. Sounds like we came off about the same time. I also have to force my food down. Sucks. I know it sounds bad but I can't wait to go back on.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      Been off for over 2 months now and I just have no appetite. I still eat my 6-7 meals and force them down but I am not hungry for any of them really. When I was on I was woofing them down and I enjoyed doing so.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

I like B12 that helps,,,try adding some whey shakes,,,there easier to get down than food.

Comment

i have the whey shakes included. its just the feeling you have when eating. everything was really good. now it all taste like shit. lol.

Comment

i have the whey shakes included. its just the feeling you have when eating. everything was really good. now it all taste like shit. lol.

lol!
                          you couldn't describe it better !!!

Comment

I'm the same on just GH for three months, don't do as many meals as you but certainly less hungry. Maybe try the B12 and see, its as cheap as chips anyway, otherwise just make sure you getting enough sleep and keep forcing it down to keep your size.

Comment

My friend, are you confusing eating at the Y with real food???????? :D

Just messing with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X