Maybe a dumb Nolva question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a dumb Nolva question...

Aight guys dont laugh too hard if this is stupid but I just ordered some Tamox from superior research and was going to use it for PCT. However, when it came in the mail it alos came with this "Important Notice" about how it should not be used for recreational purposes and not for human consumption under any circumstances. Now Im scared to use it. Is this just a disclaimer or is this product not safe for my PCT???

my guess would be that have to put that for legal reasons

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyGuy84
      i would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by rippedsucka
        Aight guys dont laugh too hard if this is stupid but I just ordered some Tamox from superior research and was going to use it for PCT. However, when it came in the mail it alos came with this "Important Notice" about how it should not be used for recreational purposes and not for human consumption under any circumstances. Now Im scared to use it. Is this just a disclaimer or is this product not safe for my PCT???
        its only meant to be used on your pet ratt :)

Comment

I was definately hoping that was the case but after reading it I just wanted to check with you guys. I appreciate it b/c now I can do my PCT properly. Thanks

Comment

Yes indeed,,,my thoughts as well.

Comment

Yeah, I would throw that shit away. They must have sent you the wrong bottle...

Comment

Working...
              X