Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we all knew

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/front_page/7096221.stm

IMO the IOC didn't want big numbers testing positive, its all about image and consumerism

They talk about, "there might be a test in place in time for the Olympics." Common scare tactics. They wont have a test any better then the current one.

Cheating has been around since the start of sport. Greeks used to chew certain kinds of leaves ect to get a boost. It is a battle that they will never win.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      It is a battle that they will never win.
      Agreed. Heck when you think about it every single piece of supplement sold over the counter promises some kinda of performance boost, so how can they get mad at someone for using AAS? I mean are they gonna ban the athlete who beats the other guy because he used creatine but the other guy didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
        Agreed. Heck when you think about it every single piece of supplement sold over the counter promises some kinda of performance boost, so how can they get mad at someone for using AAS? I mean are they gonna ban the athlete who beats the other guy because he used creatine but the other guy didn't.
        or ban the athlete who eats more chicken breast or breaths more oxygen or has better genetics and produces more test naturally. its a bunch of BS. nothing is exactly equal.

Comment

But the thing is the IOC have a problem, if they could test everyone effectively they wouldn't want to do it straight away, out of the blue without lots of warning. It would shatter the image of the Olympics, hence the guy at the centre of the article said his better version of the GH test was available as far back as Sydney but they opted for the less effective one.

Its similar with other organisations NFL etc they have all basically given notice of intention of a date to instigate so that teh atheletes can clear out their systems.

Comment

Like they said only a stupid athlete could get caught using HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
              Like they said only a stupid athlete could get caught using HGH.
              After running 3m at 2-4iu ed, I'm convinced thats what most are doing, this shit works on its own for me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                After running 3m at 2-4iu ed, I'm convinced thats what most are doing, this shit works on its own for me

I does work,,,and works well for me also. Some of biggest improvements came when I added HGH,,,it took several months of use but well worth it IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X