Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Cycle Needed

Hello Guys,

I'd like some input from those more knowledgeable than I concerning my present regime. My life extension doctor has me on 100mg a week of test cyp, which of course even I know is not enough for muscle building purposes, so I have upped that to 400mg a week. My T shot is split into twice a week shots. Twenty four hrs before each T shot I inject 350 iu of HCG. I've been on this now for about 18 weeks. So far my BP, HDL and LDL are fairly close to range.

I added NPP which I inject EOD for a total of 320mg a week 1 week ago.

I also take 3 iu of Somatrophin HGH daily in the am

1cc of Anastrozle EOD and if my Gyno flairs up I take 1cc of Tamofixen for about a week or until my gyno settles down. Ussually a week does it.

The last 2 summers I have added 2 - 10 week cycles of IGF at 40 bi lateral.

I eat aprox 3500 cals a day with a mix of 50/30/20

Fifty years old, train 4 days a week weigh 185 at 9.5% BF
    At my present state of leaness (is that a word?) I am 15 to 20 pounds heavier than say 2 years ago. Meaning that to be this lean 2 years ago I'd weigh 165 - 170 so something is working right.

My questions are:

1. My life extension doctor says I can stay on 100mg of test cyp indefinitly, Can I do this at 400? My Test level was at 2500 at last labs

2. Is there anything else I should be adding?

3. Is the HCG, and Anastrozle enough PCT

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Dakker

well without getting into everything else you don't need a PCT since you will be on HRT. and I can't believe you would need an ant-aromotase on such low levels of test. but as far as your actual cycle 400mg of test per week and 320mg of NPP per week isn't a bad cycle as far as dosages and chemicals to choose from. Test/Nadrolone is good combo.

Comment

400mg can have more sides then 100mgs that your doc has you on. blood pressure, heart. so no, it really isnt advisable at 50 years old to stay on 400mg of test indefinitely.

in my honest opinion, at 50 years old i am not sure what you are trying to accomplish. what your doc has you on will keep you healthy and allow you to build muscle if you workout and eat right. really the only thing you are doing is hurting yourself in my opinion.

i say stick with what your doc has you on. train hard, eat well, and you will accomplish your goals.
      Last edited by Bouncer; 11-23-07, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Seems like alot of hcg, is that really necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by redback
          Seems like alot of hcg, is that really necessary?
          actually HCG isn't needed at all. only reason to use HCG is to keep from natural test shutdown. at 50 years old and on HRT it is safe to say that he has no natural levels at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dakker
            Hello Guys,

I'd like some input from those more knowledgeable than I concerning my present regime. My life extension doctor has me on 100mg a week of test cyp, which of course even I know is not enough for muscle building purposes, so I have upped that to 400mg a week. My T shot is split into twice a week shots. Twenty four hrs before each T shot I inject 350 iu of HCG. I've been on this now for about 18 weeks. So far my BP, HDL and LDL are fairly close to range.

I added NPP which I inject EOD for a total of 320mg a week 1 week ago.

I also take 3 iu of Somatrophin HGH daily in the am

1cc of Anastrozle EOD and if my Gyno flairs up I take 1cc of Tamofixen for about a week or until my gyno settles down. Ussually a week does it.

The last 2 summers I have added 2 - 10 week cycles of IGF at 40 bi lateral.

I eat aprox 3500 cals a day with a mix of 50/30/20

Fifty years old, train 4 days a week weigh 185 at 9.5% BF
            At my present state of leaness (is that a word?) I am 15 to 20 pounds heavier than say 2 years ago. Meaning that to be this lean 2 years ago I'd weigh 165 - 170 so something is working right.

My questions are:

1. My life extension doctor says I can stay on 100mg of test cyp indefinitly, Can I do this at 400? My Test level was at 2500 at last labs

2. Is there anything else I should be adding?

3. Is the HCG, and Anastrozle enough PCT

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
            Dakker
            100mgs test indefinitly would be fine! 400mgs, no its to much as others stated your BP, HDL, LDL ect will suffer. i would cut the HCG no need for it and the anastrozel seems high for only 400mgs test. id try not to use that either unless gyno is a problem.

run your 100mgs and 1-2 times a year add in 300mgs more for 12 weeks or so but dont run it forever.

Comment

Thanks for the replys Gents,
              Stone: thanks for the confirm on the 400/322.

Bouncer: thanks for your input. As far as what I am trying to accomplish goes, I'm over 50 but am in far better shape and training harder and heavier than when I was 25. I've been training without more than a week or two off since 25. When I tell people I'm over 50, I have to show them my drivers license to prove it. So I'm trying very hard to hang on to that, maybe I'll have to let it go once I'm 60, 65, 70 who knows. I'm still putting size on and would like to continue.

Redback: The HCG dose is straight from my doctor. And yes bouncer my natural t level when I started this was at 250.

Rocket: Thanks for your input. My gyno is an old issue that has been around for a while, Prohormones has aggrivated it over the years and once in a while it flairs up and hurts.

Rocket: If I were to back the T down as you guys recommended
              what would be a good tapper?

Thanks for all the input, it's much appreciated

That's a couple nice avitars :o)

Dakker

Comment

Thanks for the replys Gents,
                Stone: thanks for the confirm on the 400/322.

Bouncer: thanks for your input. As far as what I am trying to accomplish goes, I'm over 50 but am in far better shape and training harder and heavier than when I was 25. I've been training without more than a week or two off since 25. When I tell people I'm over 50, I have to show them my drivers license to prove it. So I'm trying very hard to hang on to that, maybe I'll have to let it go once I'm 60, 65, 70 who knows. I'm still putting size on and would like to continue.

Redback: The HCG dose is straight from my doctor. And yes bouncer my natural t level when I started this was at 250.

Rocket: Thanks for your input. My gyno is an old issue that has been around for a while, Prohormones has aggrivated it over the years and once in a while it flairs up and hurts.

Rocket: If I were to back the T down as you guys recommended
                what would be a good tapper?

Thanks for all the input, it's much appreciated

That's a couple nice avitars :o)

Dakker
                I really would think about just going with the doses your doc has you on. the higher doses are just going to lead to problems man.

Comment

Bouncer / Rockett,

I've been flipping around the site on and off all day today and I see many posts where guys are doing 500mg of test a week and you don't seem to have any issues with these cycles. What is it that maker you recommend staying at 100mg with me. Is it my age?

Could you elaborate on the problems it could lead to.

On many of the other boards they look at 400mg as a very low to moderate dose.

I do at times have some issues with my HDL being too low. My LDL, Total C and Tryglyerides are right on the money. My BP is decent due to a Lotrel Rx.

Tell me more....

Thanks
                  Dakker

Comment

The difference is that you are on HRT. The doc has you on that dose to improve your quality of life. 400mgs is low compared to 10-12 week cycles that we run but you are talking about staying on this year round. It will screw up your blood work and may screw up your health. You are in fact making your HRT worthless.

Just trying to tell you the smart thing to do. I just do not feel comfortable telling a 50 year old man that 400mgs a week forever is a good idea.

Comment

I appriciate your advise.

Thanks
                      Dakker

Comment

yes i agree that 400mgs year round is not smart for anyone regardless of age but running 100mgs a week year round will be no problem. if you want to cycle just add in more test for 12 weeks. no taper just run your 100mgs and when your ready to cycle add in the extra and when your finnished with 12 weeks just keep running the 100mg dose. you could probably do this safly 2 times a year. i woudnt do it any more.

Comment

Rocket.

I'll be doing the NPP for 8 weeks or so.....so right after that's over I'll drop it back to 100.

Thanks for the help

Dakker

Comment

Rocket.

I'll be doing the NPP for 8 weeks or so.....so right after that's over I'll drop it back to 100.

Thanks for the help

Dakker
                            glad to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                            X